Just Talking With a Little Bit of Excitement (Chap. 3)

Sorry that this is so short and bad. :( I have kept you guys waiting so long that I decided to upload this, even though it is really short.   :'( My brain took a vacation and sadly has not come back yet.

VOTE COMMENT FAN (if you want to)

                                                           Vanessa's P.o.v

I woke up slowly my body adjusting from the expected pain to the absence of pain. I drew in a deep breath as I realized I had healed. I staggered to my paws. I looked around me and saw Shawn and Judith's worried faces. I huffed out my breath and bumped my head into Shawn's chest to let him know that I am okay. I was drained of energy by the healing.

I walked a little bit away to give myself some room. I changed as quick as possible. As my human skin was exposed to the harsh chill of the room I shivered. I was engulfed in warmth as Shawn rushed over and hugged me. "I'm so glad that you are okay!" He said as he let go of me and stepped back, blushing furiously.

I shivered again and turned to Judith, opening my mouth to talk. "Since we did not really get correctly introduced, i'm Vanessa." I held my hand out for her to shake as I had observed humans do. I was surprised when she pulled me into an embrace exactly like what me and the weretigers traditionally did to greet each other.

She must have seen the confused loook on my face and she answered it with one word. "Jaguar." I nodded, that made sense. The jaguar and the tigers were not enemies after they met. Also, they had powers and abilities that mimic witches. I should have known when Shawn had said Hadar. I shivered again. Judith looked at me and then glared at Shawn , who was oblivious to what she was hinting at.

"Well now, Shawn you should really get Vanessa some more... substantial clothes to wear. Shouldn't you?" "Yes, yes of course. let me show you to a place for you to stay while I acquire some clothing. He led Judith and I to a room that was comfortably outfitted with furniture. Not too few, not too much. I sat down on the comfy looking bed and Judith sat down next to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it is soooooooo short. I think it is better than absolutely nothing though and I will upload the rest of this chapter as soon as I write it.hint, hint more votesmight make my brain work faster.