Abduction Chap.1 (part 2)

• Dedicated to To Another Of My Besties, Julie!

     Having someone I didn't know examine my wounds was weird. Much less a person who was working with the people who shot and kidnapped me. I was squirming even though I tried to keep still, but I just couldn't. Every touch of the doctor's clammy hands sent me jumping and pains going up and down my arm. I twitched again and the doctor slapped me. I put my hand up to my cheek and stared at the doctor in shock.

     "No need for that is there?" Shawn inserted hastily. Dr.Smith threw his hands up in frustration. "I can't work with her. She is twitching like a hairless cat in December." Shawn put his hand over his mouth to smother what I'm sure would be very unmanly giggles. I stopped laughing when the jolts put my shoulder to throbbing.

     I piped up. " I have a solution. Why don't you guys call a vet. Then I'll shift and magically everything will be okay." Shawn looked dumbfounded, "Isn't that like degrading or something?" "Nope I'm fine with the fact that half of me is an animal. More that half even." I said flashing my fangs at them. Shawn jumped back, but the doctor just took out a notepad and wrote things down. A scientific look of curiosity on his face.

     Being a weretiger has it's advantages, even in human form. I have fangs all the time. Sometimes if I concentrate hard enough, I can make them disappear. Even though I am five foot eleven inches I only weigh one hundred pounds, due to my super light but strong bones and lightweight muscles. I am a rare white tiger so that reflects on my appearance. My hair is naturally two colors. The upper layer is a dark chocolate color almost black and the bottom layer is a blond so light it is almost  white.

     This sounds weird but it actually looks really good. When the wind stirs my hair or anything like that the blond shows through the dark and makes a nice contrast. I have light eyes, they are almost a grey color. When I shift my clothes have to be a non-manmade cotton material to go back and forth with me.

     This brought to my attention the fact that I was still wearing just a light cotton cami and cotton sofies. I blushed and shyly said. " Um after the vet comes can I get more substantial clothes?" Shawn blushed and averted his eyes from me. He cleared his throat, " Of course. Go ahead and shift while I call the vet." As I got off the table I once again wondered how old Shawn actually was.