| 8 |

Indi PoV:

I woke up to shaking, my eyes are blurry. My vision clears to see Simon looking worried. "Si!" I sat up looking confused. "You were crying and screaming indi" I touched under my eyes to feel cold tear stains on my cheek. "Sorry, bad dream" I looked down wiping away the tears. "Do you want to talk about it?" He comforted me, "I can't" I looked at him, "it's fine" he said as he kissed my forehead and was about to leave until I cached him. "Wait!" He turned around looking confused. "Stay" I looked at him and smiled as he came on the other side of the bed and got in. He faced me as my back faced his chest, I was really cold so I started to shiver making Simon notice. "Come here" he pulls me into his chest making him hold around my waist keeping me close. "Goodnight si" I cuddled into his chest. "Good night indi" With that the night was peaceful.

Simon PoV:

I woke up to feel someone on my stomach, I look down to see indi using my stomach as a pillow. God I'm lucky to be here right now, I carefully move out her room and down the stairs into the kitchen. I walk in to see Ethan, "hi si" he smiled as I poured myself a drink of orange.  "What wrong with you?" He asked looking at me with a smirk across his face. "I slept in the same bed as indi" I looked down disappointed in myself, wait why? She told me to stay so I did. God I don't know. "No, you didn't" I looked up at Ethan to see him nearly burst out laughing, I couldn't hold it in I had to brake into a smile. "You like it huh?" He winked at me while I rolled my eyes. "Awhhh si" he laughed while he continues to eat. As I was drinking I heard feet being moved around, someone coming down the stairs. Indi.

Indi PoV:

This is going to be so awkward, why did I ask him to stay? I'm such a fuck up, I only think of him as my bestfriend but if that might turn out different then what will I do? I have to stay in America. I walk in the kitchen knowing Simons in there with someone, I keep my head down trying to avoid tension. "You okay?" I turned to see a boy ask me that, I looked at him confused as he new my name. "Oh sorry I'm Ethan" he pulled me into a hug which was nice. "Nice meeting you" I smiled then quickly looked at Simon when you the fridge getting out a drink. "You hungry indi? You didn't eat dinner last night" Simon said as I was about to go to my room. "No sorry but thanks for asking" I weakly smile and him before leaving, God I'm so dumb.

I'm picking out some clothes for today as I texted Anna saying if I can meet up with her today, and of course she said yes. Also! I've been having such a laugh with my group chat, Kell and Brigh. There so funny! We just gossip or photo shop people on other things, gosh do I miss them. I finish getting ready when I'm now in a light pare of skinny high waisted jeans with a white lace top and some white converse pared with a overlay. I showered myself in perfume when a knock was on my door.

Ohhhh noooooo😂 hope you like this book so fair! SEE YAAAAA