13

Simon PoV:

Sitting in a waiting room sucks, it's too quiet. I just want to scream.

This is all my fault.

The doctors said that Anna is anorexic, her immune system is failing.

The doctors wrapped her wrists up and her head. She hit it hard on the marble floor.

Her 2 brothers and sister, aria, Matt and jc are at the hospital with us, as in Harry, Tobi, Anna, Ethan and everyone else including Callum and cal.

I'm sat next to Matt talking with him as jc is talking to the rest with Anna cuddling aria.

The doctor comes out saying we can see her because she's woke up.

But a couple of people have to go at a time so it was just me first.

As I walk as india looks up smiling at me then bursting out crying.

"Don't cry India" I rushed to her side taking her hand. "Why am I that stupid to try and kill myself?" She looked at her wrists then looking away.

"You were depressed" I stroked her hand as she tightens her grip when the doctor comes in. Oh god I know where this is going.

India PoV:

"How are you feelings India?" The male doctor asked as he had a clip bored in his hand.

"I feel sick, tired and fed up" I look at Simon who's giving me a sympathy smile.

"We have bad news for you miss Crawford" that's not what I ever enacted fun here, ever.

"You have anorexia, now this may take a long time to think about it but you need to eat so we have a tube that's going into you're arm which has food in it" he said pointing at the machine next to me.

I start to cry in shock and torture, I'm anorexic. I'm starving myself.

The doctor left, I'm now crying like I have lost another person.

Simon climbs the hospital bed and brings me into a hug. I can't lose him now, not never.

After an hour I've seen everyone, I start to cry when I see Anna. She hugs me for dear life sharing our happy tears.

Then me seeing my brothers and sisters. God I've missed them so much. Aria is now 6, Matt is 25 and jc is 14. Time flys when you miss you're family.

Doesn't surprise me that my dad didn't come, I've got the news he's married to the bitch.

I just want my mother back.

Hey everyone! How are you?
I hope you're having a good day!
Bye! Xx