| 12 |

Indi PoV: 2 weeks later.

Everyone now knows about me and Simon including the fans. Right now I'm getting ready for Harry's party with Anna.

After getting ready and Simon and Tobi giving us loads of compliments we all loaded up in the car and off to Harry's

So far the party has been amazing! Loads of new people I've met that are so nice! Loads of alcohol for one and very drunk people, I was dancing with Anna when I needed the sudden urge of getting a drink. We both walked up to the kitchen to grab a drink and walked out in the balcony, I walked out beefed seeing the view I saw Simon making out with a girl. No, no no no, this can't happen. I covered my mouth, I couldn't  believe it! My boyfriend making out with some other bitch.

"Indi lets go" Anna tried to pull me away but I wouldn't move. "What the fuck!" I whimpered, Simon stopped and looked at me frozen. "Indi I can explain-" I cut him off. "Don't call me indi! I should have never fallen for you! You sick twat" I ranged out the way through the crowd inside to someone stopping me. JJ. "What's wrong?" JJ looked at me worried, "I need to leave" we both headed out and drove to the sidemen house.

I rushed in and walked straight up stairs, I slammed my door shut getting changed and packing my bags to leave for America. "Where are you going?" JJ rushed to me and grabbed my face making me fall deep into his eyes as he looked at the tears on my cheeks. I moved out the way sipping my bag up but JJ stopped me again! "JJ!" I screamed at him, I'm just so tired and frustrated.

"I'm tired of losing people, I'm tired off this

"I'm tired of losing people, I'm tired off this. I'm leaving" with that I moved passed him getting into a ubur going to the airport.

I grabbed my bags and finally got my ticket, my plane leaves in 5 minutes. I should call Brigh & Kell.
B- hello?"
I- I'm coming home early" I cried into my phone wiping the tears away.
B- what's wrong India?" She sounded worried.
I-I'm at the airport, please pick me up when I'm off the plane" I fully was done crying now and feeling cold.
B-will do! Craw please feel better" I ended the call, I was about to get on the plane when my name was called out. I turned to see all the sidemen and Anna kinda far away from me. I looked at Simon to see him broken, I don't care but i love him. I mouthed 'I love you' with that a tear fell down my cheek again, I moved away getting into the plane. Bye England.

*cries at own chapter*