| 11 |

Simon PoV:

We sat there cuddling, enjoying each other's silence. Indi is just so beautiful, there's nothing more I would want then her. "Simon what are we?" Indi moved forward looking at me. "India Crawford, may I have a honour of being you boyfriend?" I moved forward now holding onto her hands. "Of course you can" I leaned forward kissing her again which I could do all day. As we were kissing Indis phone starts to ring she moved sidewards looking at her phone. "Matt?" Who is Matt? "Why can't you take them?" She continued, what is she going on about. "Fine, alright I will" "okay bye" she ended the call standing up.
"Who's Matt?" I asked standing yo snaking my arms around her. "My brother, I need to pick up my sister if that's okay because my dad and step mum are having another fight and my other brother is at a sleepover" she sighed as she looked in the mirror. "I'll come with you, I love kids anyway" I kissed her neck making her smile. "Thanks si, were picking her up from dads" we got ready and headed out the door into the car.

"Omg aria" she covered her mouth to see her sister standing, crying waiting for India. India ran out and picked her yo comforting her in her arms. "Shh baby its okay" she rubbed her back as I started to drive. "How old is she?" I whispered because i knew she was asleep. "5, she's called aria" she looked at me, I awhed as I carried on driving. Aria looks so much like India, there both so beautiful, India with long dirty blonde but brown hair with hazel brown eyes and aria with long brown hair with Crystal blue eyes.

We finally got to the house and walked into the living room seeing JJ, josh and vikk. as India carried aria in they all looked confused. "You have a child?" JJ whispered in utter shock and confusion. "No JJ, that's her sister" I laughed quietly. "She's beautiful" vikk looked at aria and smiled. I looked at josh to see him so fascinated. "Your next" I looked at him grinning, he rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. "I'll be back" indi walked upstairs as for me and the boys we talked. Indi came back down stairs, walking to a sofa where no one was sitting on and fell off the arm chair on purpose but ending up falling on the floor, she's so clumsy. "Omg are you okay?" Vikk asked in between laughs. We all kissed ourselves laughing, "wooden floors are really not comfortable" she rubs the back off her neck. Seeing her happy makes me happy, like I'm doing something right or? She's just funny (laughs at own joke.... Okay sorry I have a sad life😂) "what time is it?" I asked as I lost track of time.
"TIME TO ORDER NANDOS" indi laughed. "I'm fine with that" everyone nodded as josh ordered and we waited.

As good arrived we demolished it all and headed upstairs. "Night si" Indi kissed my cheek leaving but before she could do that I held onto her hand. "Sleep in my bed tonight" I smiled at her as I pulled her into my room.

Okay so I'm going to skip a week or so to get to the dramaaaa, the emotions😢😂 BAI