9

Indi PoV:

I wake up to seeing Zack awake."morning" I said as I placed my head on his bare chest. "Morning gorgeous" he kissed my forehead making me smile. Zack just takes my mine off Simon but I still love Simon. Wait but why am I here with him? I like Zack but I love Simon. I can't just say to Zack I love somebody else, maybe me and Zack might not be together much longer.

"I just posted a photo of me and you that my friend took after dance" he said passing his phone which had 'twitter' on it.

I look at the picture to see me on his back and captioned it.

@Zackstephens
Fun times with my girl❤️

This photo is adorable, I look at Zack and smile

*Later on*

Zack has gone to dance as for me I'm going out to a market with Simon to sort out what's going on between us.

I get dressed and wear a white shirt with a grey Calvin Kline sports bra for the top with a black jacket and white adidas shoes. I put my hair into light curls bringing out my brown and purple.

I grab everything I need and head out the door and to my car.

I get to the market, walking down a cobble pathway to a little park with benches and a couple of rocks that you can sit on with trees crowding the place.

I carrying on walking liking side to side, swinging my bag until I spot a Simon at a bench on his phone.

"Hi Simon" I smile standing in front of him. He looks up, his eyes light up. "Hi Indi" he got up hugging me which I've missed.

"So how are you?" He asked as I out my bag on the bench, besides me.

"I'm good actually, how are you and maya?" He looks down in disappointment.

"What's happened si?" I quickly get out the seat and sit next to him bringing him into a hug.

"Love, that's what happened" he looked up at me as I smiled hopefully making him feel better.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked, but he nodded as for the answer was a no.

"Come with me, let's go and get food" I jump up holding my hand up for Simon. He takes it, as were walking but only realising that were still holding hands, why can't I let go? Oh yeah it's because I still love him.

"Look! India!" I turn to Simon to see he's pointing at something. Ice cream place.

We got into the place to see amount of ice cream flavours. I picked Reece's and chocolate Ice cream as for Simon he picked mint chocolate and cookie dough.

We finish out ice cream and head to a little fountain away from the market and the park, somewhere to have piece and quiet.

As were get there we only realise that it's getting dark but we didn't care.

"I had a really good day today Simon, thank you" I took his hand then letting it go.

"No thank you, it just takes the stress away when I'm ever with you. Like you cure me" I look at him to see him smile as I blush.

I lean in first making him to as well.

BAM

The kiss, the kiss I was waiting for. The kiss I missed, the boy I missed and still do love.

We pull away after a couple of moments then look at each other.

"Im sorry" I turn away with a tear dropping in my cheek. "No no, don't say sorry Indi" Simon puts his hand around my back comforting me. I turn to face him again and lay my head on his shoulder.

"What about Zack?"

"Do you love him?"

"No"

"Wait what?"

"I love you"

Look who's got the feelings for each other again😉 btw there not together yet so don't get your hopes up. For a hint in the future parts, I need a baby girl and boy named so comment below and I'm not telling you if India is getting pregos because she isn't....😙😙😙 BYE