| 10 |

Simon PoV:

After playing Fifa we just sat down stairs on our phones, I canst believe she got me the new Fifa. She's a keeper. I stroll through Twitter just looking what's everyone up two when I came across a comment on JJs new tweet which was a picture of him and indi making a silly face.

@minterSquaddd
Who the hell is this chick? She's so ugly! Like wtf!
@bsjshsjsgsja
She legit could turn black
@minter223
Leave her alone guys! All for you know she could actually be a really nice girl! Now stop with the judge metal comments and leave the poor girl alone!

What's wrong with our fans? Indi is just a friend, for his sake. "Why are our fans judging indi?" Josh looked at his phone probably on Twitter. "What wait!" JJ looked at us all confused. "Some of our fans are judging indi JJ" I looked his, his face turned into anger, I knew he was writing something on Twitter. Oh a notification that JJ has just tweeted something.

@KSI
Your our fans right? So may you please stop judging on our friend because 1st you don't know her and second you might as well not call yourself a fan.

Loads of people retweeted it, loads more of supporters, that's what I like to see. I decided to go up to my room and finish editing a Q&A that I made with vikk. As I started to edit I heard loads of laughter and giggling but not just any, India's. I walk to her room and knock.

Indi PoV:

Omg, Simon is so funny! I'm watching one of his old videos that he did with Ethan, I can't  stop laughing. Oh my stomach hurts. As I was about to search for more videos someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I shouted still laughing. "What's up with you?" Simon came in grinning at me as he sat on my bed. "This" I pointed at the screen making Simon embarrassed. "My stomach hurts" I say laughing as i turn, accidentally falling off my bed making me and Simon laugh contagiously. "Are you okay?" Simon asked in between laughs laying next to me. "I hurt my head but that was funny" I laughed into my hands. After laughing for about 20 minutes we finally calm down and sitting quite close to eachother watching YouTube. "How long are you staying for in the uk?"Simon asked as his eyes were still facing the screen. "2 months" I smiled as I looked in the corner of my eye seeing Simon smile at himself. "Do you wanna Skype my 2 friends I was talking about? I really miss them and thought you could see their face" I looked at him and smiled. "Okay" I went on Skype then started calling. "HEY BABY CRAW" Brigh and Kell shouted making me jump. "Hey guys!" I laughed, making me see them hurts. I miss them. "Baby craw?" Simon asks making me blush. "My last name is Crawford so I'm baby craw as I'm the youngest out of them both" I replied making Simon nod. "Craw who's this?" Brigh asks as Kell nudged her making her giggle and Simon laugh. "Don't be jealous guys but this is my other bestfriend Simon" I said as I put my arms around his neck loosely making him pull me on top of his lap, snaking his arms around my waist. "Omg adorbs" Kell covered his mouth as I looked at Simon making his blush. "I literally thought you were dating for a moment" Brigh waves her hands all over the place as she talks. "Who wouldn't?" Simon says making Brigh surprised. "I wish" I muttered under my breath, wait no. I can't grow feeling for Simon, I'll brake his heart when I go back, it will brake mine. "Baby craw we have to go to dance now, But by the way! That boy keeps asking were you are so I said in the uk with her boyfriend and man was his face funny" Kell looked at Brigh and laughed, I felt Simons hands tension at the boy being mentioned but I gently and swiftly held onto then making him feel calmer. "Okay and tell our teacher I'll work harder when I'm back" I smiled at them. "Bye!" They said and ended the call. I moved off Simons lap making him pull me over again, "I wish was it?" He smirked at me, shit. "Sorry I-i -" he cut me off with a pare of lips on mine, so gentle so soft. We liked away after a minute of two, "you don't know how much I wanted to do that" he looked at me smiling, for a reply I kissed him back only making things getting more heated, I'm starting to like this boy.

Ohhhhhhh snap! There will be drama! Just you wait. Sorry I haven't uploaded, I haven't had any wifi but I'm back! Byeee