Chapter 8

Belle's P.O.V:

"Alright calm down" I heard someone shout from the other side of the door. I looked over at a fuming Roxy and laughed "Did he seriously tell a raging woman to calm down?" she laughed and muttered "Idiot" I nodded my head and continued pounding my fist on the door - unfortunately making them red raw and hurt alot.

As it turns out it was Ashton who opened the door so Nate missed out on the opportunity to meet my fist, but hey, there is always later! "Where is Nate?" I asked, spitting out his name as though it was a dirty word. He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know why?" I pushed past him and sat myself comfortably on their sofa "Because he slept with Mindy last night and she phoned Lia earlier telling her to stay away because she is a loser and that they are now boyfriend and girlfriend" The fire raging in me grew the more I had to explain what was wrong. "Anyway. I need to have a word, maybe beat him up for stringing Lia along and lying to her twice now. She already wants to have his balls on a platter for the shit he put her through in high school. If she finds out he lied to her twice, it will get messy."

I heard some shuffling and saw Jordan's eyes widen at the site of Roxy sitting on the sofa. Thanks mate for noticing me too. Douche. A curious expression then covered his face "No offense but why are you two here? I thought you didn't want to see us again?" I scoffed "Not everything is about you asshole. We are here to talk to Nate be-" Jordan growled, like actually growled "Why in the hell would you want to see him Rox?" she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at his unecessary jealousy but recovered to answer deadpanned "I want a threeway with Belle and him simple" we fist bumped because he looked as though he was about to explode when Ash saved the situation by telling him why we were really there.

"Do you want a coffee?" we both agreed as it looked like we might be there a while. "Sure, thanks Ash" he nodded and wondered off into the kitchen. The room lapsed into and uncomfortable silence the whole time Ash was in the kitchen. Eventually he came out with a tray of drinks and as soon as he sat down he began the most awkward conversation of my life - even more awkward then when my mum and I had the birds and the bees talk.

"I'm sorry Belle" I choked on my drink "I'm sorry what?" hoping that I heard him wrong because I had other things to worry about than our non existent relationship. "I said that I am sorry. I really am, I didn't mean to lie to you that night at the club it's just that Nate seemed so happy to see Lia again for the first time in 10 years and she looked really upset when her ex spoke to her and we didn't want to ruin it." I glared at him "Ruin it? Ruin it? Are you insane? Him lying to her in the first place is bad enough but the fact that everyone, including us is going along with it is going to hit her hard. She never forgives the people that lie to her."

Roxy held my hand but the grip got tighter as Jordan asked "Why is she so against lies anyway?" I sucked in a breath and Roxy told them "Because her whole life she was lied to, by her parents, her supposed friends at school, you, Ash and Nate and mostly because the one person who promised her that he would always be there for her - behind closed doors of course. We can't have the loner and the jock hanging out in public can we? - He told her that if she ever had a problem he would help but when she almost died was he anywhere in sight? No, he was probably just looking for the next chance to get laid!"

Silence. It was suffocating us until "WHAT?!" turning to the source of the sound I saw Nate standing in the door way. "IS IT TRUE?" I nodded "Yes it's true. It's not like you care. Nice night with Mindy?" he gasped as shock registered across his face. "I was hoping that she was lying when she told me that." Roxy shrugged "Yeah well she wasn't" he glanced up at us "How do you know about Mindy?" I laughed "What you don't want us to blab to Lia about what a cheating scumbag you are?" he shook his head "She can't know -" "Too late." he suddenly looked angry "What do you mean 'too late'?" I took a sip of my coffee and leant back on the sofa "Exactly that. She already knows. Mindy phoned her this morning to stay away from you because you didn't want to be associated with a loser like Lia, how last night was the best sex she ever had and that you two are now a couple."