Chapter 3

Amelia's P.O.V:

Something about this guy screams 'familiar' but I can't for the life of me work out where from. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Belle who nudged me and said "Leon at 3oclock" brilliant, this giant douchebag just doesn't know when to take a hike. I stood up and leant over to Nathan who I swear shivered as I whispered in his ear "I'll be right back."

I heard Leon shout at me across the club - considering the fact that we were together for over 2 years you'd have thought that I knew how much of a colossal douchebag he was, but no! "What the hell are you doing here Leon?" I didn't have a chance to move this away from the bar where my friends and the new guys sat because he approached me quickly "Don't be silly Mellie, I am here for you" I heard my friends laugh as I looked around him "Are you here for someone else then because I am pretty sure my name is Amelia not Mellie" he stood back shocked - good! "Come on you know how good we were together. Just put the past in the past and we can move on" I laughed and felt the tears forming "Me and you together again? You've got to be kidding me...Not all the money in the world would make me go back to you"

I could see that he was getting angry. Apparently, making him angry was something I was good at. "You're making it out to be a bigger deal than it actually was Me- Amelia" he corrected himself reluctantly. "Bigger deal than it actually was? Are you for real? You cheated on me repeatedly and then blamed me for it" I turned to the bar and grabbed the bottle of scotch - whenever I got angry I turned to the stronger drinks. Don't get me wrong I'm not an alcoholic but sometimes I need something to take the edge off. "I did not come here to argue over my indiscretions. I just want you back, I love you" I saw Nathan tense, which I thought was strange but I shrugged it off and instead I punched him in the face "What a coincidence, my fist loves you too!"

I heard Roxy and Belle laughing and shouting words of encouragement for finally decking him. I drank from the scotch bottle and sat back down as I waited for Leon to respond to my punch. After a couple of minutes I saw a shadow loom over me and I saw the scowling face of my ex "What the fuck did you do that for?" I smirked at him "The fact that you even have to ask suggests that me breaking up with you was a good idea" he leant closer to my face "Why can't you get past that?" he asked trying a softer approach.

"Because what you did was unforgiveable" I wiped the tears that were streaming down my face and went to move away from everyone when I saw the last person that I ever wanted to see. Samantha Nichols. "That underage little bitch" I spat "Who?" Belle asked beside me "That" I pointed over to a group of my students. "Excuse me" I left everyone and made my way over there. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around with an attitude until she saw it was me "M-Miss Hartford" I grabbed her by the small piece of clothing covering her breasts and pulled her face up to mine "What are you doing here Samantha, you are clearly underage and are clearly not wanted here" she pushed herself away from me and stood up straight "Relax no one else knows I'm underage and I wouldn't say that i'm not wanted because I have had a lot of attention tonight" I leant closer to her face and whispered "They would leave you alone if they knew you were only 15."

I knew that over the noise she could hear me because she paled drastically "And, we also wouldn't want your parents finding out that you were drinking and having sex underage" she choked "You wouldn't!" I smiled "Oh wouldn't I? Come I have someone I'd like you to see" I grabbed her tightly by her wrist and dragged her over to the bar. As soon as we stopped I asked "Where's the ass gone?" Roxy replied "Bathroom, that was a spectacular punch you gave him earlier. Anyway, who's the girl" I turned to see her eyeing up Nathan, Jordan and Ashton "Oi slut, hands off they wouldn't touch you knowing that they would catch something" she scowled at me "I don't have anything. I'm a virgin" I smiled at her "Oh really?" "Yes really" I laughed "Funny because I remember seeing you under him. Samantha say hi to Leon...again" I pointed to Leon who was behind her.

She turned slowly and both paled a lot more "What are you doing here?" he spat at her and then looked at me "This is why you can't forgive me? Let it go Amelia" he sighed at the end as though the subject was boring. I stood up straighter and as I screamed at him the music cut and everyone heard me;

"NO! NO I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU. YOU KNOW WHY? YOU SLEPT WITH MY 15 YEAR OLD STUDENT, IN MY BED!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

WHOA!

Information overload! Anyway, this should let you know a bit more about Amelia's life because in the next chapter she starts explaining more of what happened to Nate without realising it's him! ;)

I hope you liked this chapter and continue reading when I next upload.

Please vote and comment, it would make me extremely happy and I will love you all forever and ever!! :L

The song on the right is because she is having a bad day (seeing her ex, the child he cheated on her with and planning the reunion)

Enjoy!

Lauren xxx