1. This Can't Be Good

Beyoncé POV
March 12th

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the night stand indicating that it was time for me to wake up. I turned the alarm off and looked at the clock that read, 6:00am.
I groaned and tried to escape Chris' grasp.
"Chriiiis!" I groaned.
He tightened his grip around my waist.
"Seriously Chris I have to get ready for work"
He let me go and I grabbed my phone and the speaker, then proceeded to the bathroom to get started on my daily routine.
I hopped in the shower and started singing along to my shower playlist.

My girl might leave me if she hears about this
LA confidential, LA confidential
I hope she never has to hear about this
LA confidential, oh

Cause you know I got somebody
So I can't fuck with just anybody
But sometimes I get lonely, I get lonely
So let me keep it real with you, real with you
Can't keep it real with me, real with me
When I get lonely, I get lonely

I sang along although I never understood why he would cheat on his girlfriend for a hoe he barely knows.

Any who.. I continued to rinse my body off and once I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and began brushing my teeth.

Chris knocked on the door then opened it and walked in with a towel around his waist.
"Come on in" I said sarcastically.
"Good morning to you too" He chuckled and got right in the shower.
When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the chair rubbing lotion all over my body.
I looked at the clock and it read, 6:37am.
"Shit" I whispered.
I went into the closet and picked out an outfit.
((Photo attached))
I was standing in the mirror fixing my hair when Chris came and stood behind me and kissed my neck.
"You look beautiful" he whispered against my skin.
"Thank you" I smiled. "I have to go, I love you" I kissed his lips 4 times and he smiled.
"I love you too, have a great day" he called out.

I walked out to the garage to pick which car I wanted to drive.
"I'll take my baby today" I said out loud before unlocking my matte black Range Rover and hopping in.

*****I drove through the streets singing along to the radio, looking crazy

*****
I drove through the streets singing along to the radio, looking crazy.

I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

I decided to stop at Starbucks before I went to the hospital because I had some extra time. I got in line and ordered a caramel cocoa cluster frappuccino. And lordt it was bomb!
*****
I walked into the hospital greeting the secretary.
"Good morning Ni-Ni!" I smiled.
"Good morning BB" Tenitra responded.

Me and Tenitra are really good friends I actually helped her get this job.

I continued my journey to my office and let out a huge sigh. "It's going to be a long day" I said to no one in particular.

*********
Shawn POV

It's about 5:30pm and I'm sitting in my car outside of In-n-out burger waiting on TyTy.
I've been sitting here for an hour already and TyTy is never late so I'm beginning to get worried.
He hasn't been answering his phone either.
I decided to text his girl Rih.
Jay 💉: Yo
Rih 🇧🇧: Wassup
Jay 💉: have you heard from TyTy?
Rih 🇧🇧: No I thought he was with you.

Shit. Where the hell is he?

Jay 💉: DAMN! He was supposed to meet me at in-n-out over an hour ago 😤 Ima talk to you l8er
Rih 🇧🇧: 😂 aight Jay and I'm sure he's fine don't worry too much

TyTy has been like my brother since we were born. TyTy's parents were both addicts so he's basically lived with me and my mom. My dad had never been around. Matter of fact, I don't even know what that nigga looks like.

I decided to go home and just chill. When I got about 2 mins away from my house I got a phone call.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Is this Shawn Carter?" they questioned.
"Who's asking?" I countered.
"I'm calling because Tyran Smith was in a bad accid-"
"What hospital?" I asked cutting them off.
"Northwest"
I hung up the phone and made an illegal u-turn toward the hospital.

This can't be good.