Foreword

Hello and thank you for visiting even if you haven't read the story yet. I have nothing to do this summer and so I decided to write this trash and throw it here. I actually wrote this two or three years ago and I decided to continue it this year because idk.

By the way, my OC here is based on G.E.M. (Gloria Tang Tsz-kei) because so happened that I am a big fan of her and B1A4 as well. Since I know these two very well as a fan, I decided to use them: CNU, my B1A4 bias, and so as my ultimate goddess, G.E.M. as one of the main characters in the story in reason to somehow relate it on their lives if ever they are not to be an idol, which is also easier to write and think about cases for the story.

This story might take long or have a lot of chapters. This is my first time to officially post a fanfic so I'm really sorry if I have many mistakes (grammar errors & etc.) and sorry, as well, if the story is in lack of thought.

Also, sorry if it's a little bit boring and too detailed. I am more of a slice of life type of stories in which I'm more on everyday life experiences of the main characters.

Note: When mentioning someone's POV, it is not necessarily the character/s' POV but there includes Author's POV which usually starts with these kind of brackets: [ / ] ----> Lol idk what they're called.

Also the first part of the story is a bit awkward and sht like i even dont know what but as soon as the chapters grow more in larger quantities (like above 5-10 chapter idk if i can even finish this) i'd probably focus this story as a "comedy-romance, slice of life type..story"

.

.

.

and cmon pls give it a vote lol bec if you do then i love you

Btw, Hope you enjoy reading!