Chapter 7

Shinwoo's POV

It's been days since we haven't spoken with Gloria and of course I stopped calling her and sending messages that would be too creepy if I continue to do that. It's now November. I heard from Mrs. Lou that Gloria usually visits her cafe but of all times why can't I see her?

I visit Mrs. Lou's cafe every day. Even though I told myself to move on, I still think about her. The more I try to forget her, the more I'm going to miss her especially now when I found out that Gloria doesn't really have a boyfriend. I miss her even though our rooms are just right beside. Our distance with one another are just so close but she seems so distant from me

..as if that she isn't even there.

Since now is November, they decided to decorate their cafe with Halloween decorations (when supposed to be they should've decorated their cafe before the month of November.) They invited me to come and help decorate. Of all times why do they "kindly" talk to me when they simply just needed help. We were all in the cafe together with Sophia though what's different is that Sophia is in charge for the treats.

We all helped each other and I was expecting a budget to be paid to me. "Don't I have an allowance Mrs. Lou in helping you all with these?" To be honest I literally just gave a lot of contribution with these."

"When did I ever tell you that you'd get an allowance?" Mrs. Lou articulates and she added, "Maybe I'll give you an allowance if you fix things with Gloria."

--sigh--

"Like I can simply do that. It's awkward."

"What do you mean? I mean you haven't done anything bad to her right?"

"Um, yeah? I think so but---

"Hey she's here!" Sounded out the clerk. I glanced outside the glass and it turns out to be Gloria. She smiles as she goes in...until she sees me.

Hah, I'm out.

We made a very quick eye contact then she looks away at me and then greeted other else who were in this cafe.

Basically she just ignored me.

Seriously this girl... (sigh) What did I ever do to you?

Oh yeah, I embarrassed her, right?

I embarrassed her...

I just embarrassed her and that's pretty much it! And that's nothing too serious! Nothing too serious, okay?---I have to calm down.

Why did they invite her by the ways? I asked the clerk about it while Gloria was talking with Mrs. Lou.

"She's here to help as well. Mrs. Lou invited her." Told the clerk.

Help? When it's almost done? I hope that Mrs. Lou isn't doing this on purpose.

Gloria's POV

"Umm... Mrs. Lou... Why is 'he' here?" I asked as Mrs. Lou slightly giggles. "He's here to help as well, the clerk invited him." 

He's not supposed to be here. That was our deal. Though I want to see him (yes, I admit it) but not when he sees me. By the way, what can I even help when it's all decorated?

"I don't think I can help you guys anymore... I mean it's all decorated--

"Maybe you can..by being one of our customers!" Mrs. Lou winks at me as she tells me to sit down on a vacant bench.