Chapter 1

Gloria's POV

10/02/12 7:23AM

It's been a while, Australia. Hooh! Once again, I'm back! Today is going to be a busy year!

(End of entry)

----------------

By the way, I'm Gloria Tang Tzi-kei, 21, girl from Hong Kong. How do I describe myself? Hmmm... shy, I guess, but once you get to know me well I can be that outgoing person--to be honest I'm pretty much average. A VIP, haha I'm a fan of BigBang- But I do consider myself as a normal girl. Well, my family is music-oriented and umm... I just graduated this year majoring in music. I've been here once in Australia for practice teaching. And oh yeah, I will be working as a teacher starting next week. Heehee I'm somehow excited but at the same time but nervous as well since it's my first time to be working officially. Also I have adjust to this new environment I am in right now, yeah: Australia.

----------------

Shinwoo's POV

[Shinwoo goes down stairs and went inside the mini-cafe down on the ground floor.]

Clerk: "Hey CNU! How's it going?"

CNU: "Fine I guess."

Clerk: "...Hm? Come on tell me! What's the problem?"

CNU: "Can't you just do your job? You might get caught by Mrs. Lou again. Hahaha-

Clerk: "Oh sorry! Need somethin'?"

It was just a fine day, same as usual. Get to see the clerk again with greetings as usual. Well today I bought a muffin and mini-journal. I rarely buy things in this restaurant- I mean it's so damn expensive!

I needed a mini-journal. Well it's not that important though but I actually lost my diary and I've thought of needing to buy another one. 

Yeah you think that writing a diary is so lame and all but actually writing one isn't so bad at all. You'd get to properly reminisce lots of good memories when you get to keep something like this. 

And for those people who get bored easily, like me who just sleeps a lot, I guess this is a way to keep you from that.

Clerk: " Is that all? Oh yeah, you seem down lately."

CNU: "You think I'd waste my money to buy those large muffins? *sigh* Anyways I'm just bored actually."

Clerk: "Let's hit the parlor later then-- *pang* Oww!! Heey-

[Both Shinwoo and the clerk were terrified as they see the figure of a large woman with a bold lipstick on.]

Clerk: "H-hey boss..."

Mrs. Lou: "Do your job first young man! (She then hits again his head. "Y-yes mam." The clerk replied.) *turns to cnu*... Well if it isn't this Mr. Korean guy. What is it that you need?"

CNU: "Well, I got all I needed. Hahaha. Thank you anyways." I replied with a slight laugh.

.....

Mrs. Lou: "Hey, have you heard that someone's gonna move in the apartment?"

CNU: "Umm... Who?" I curiously asked.

Mrs. Lou: "Have no idea. That's why I'm askin."

CNU: "Well I hope it's not a drunktard though."

"Yeah." Both agreed.

Clerk: Hahahaha I hope it's gonna be a hot babe and not like Mrs. Lou--*hits in the head* owww!