Chapter 12

RIHANNA'S POV

Sunlight cut through the blinds, casting its pattern on the bed. I had just woken up– without an alarm I might add. The clock on the bedside table read 6:30 a.m which seemed like a good time to start getting ready for another draining day at school.

I nudged the girl beside me. "Wake up."

She twitched a little, but didn't move.

"Babe," I said, poking at her sides. "Wake up."

She batted my hands away and flipped me off. "I don't have a first period. Now get back in bed."

I rolled my eyes. "Ok, but I'm not getting back in bed, I actually have class."

"Robyn," she mumbled. "I'm not asking you to get back in bed, I'm telling you. I'll take you to school later."

"Maya..."

She raised her head and rolled over on to her side. "Robyn," she challenged, her voice taking on a condescending tone. "I need my baby for another hour so you're really not leaving."

"You're fucking crazy," I deadpanned, sitting back on the bed.

She giggled, lifting up the covers for me. I got under the covers with her and roughly yanked her body toward mine. "You are a huge pain in the ass. I hope you know that."

"You haven't seen anything yet," she laughed, discreetly sliding her arm behind my back to grip at the curves below my waist. I involuntarily let out a sultry moan, making my face tint red in embarrassment.

It was really too early for this shit. I begrudgingly nestled my face in the crook of her neck, but not before jabbing her in the stomach.

"Be a good sport, Robz," she chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

I rolled my eyes, but opted to not say anything else since I figured I had already earned enough of her teasing this morning. Before I knew it my eyes were closing, the dream world swallowing me up once again.

"Is this what you want, baby?" she asked, her lips turning up into a small, seductive smile.

I nodded vigorously and tried to touch her, but my arms were knotted to the bedpost. I struggled against them for a few moments before huffing in frustration and let my arms hang limp.

My eyes narrowed at her and she chuckled, hovering over me in all her naked glory.

Chocolate legs were on either side of my hips, core visibly glistening with clear arousal and earthy eyes looking down at me with a bit of mischief. They scanned over me intently as she licked her lips in anticipation.

Just as she dipped her head down to skate that tongue that had already brought me to multiple orgasms over my collarbone sensually I struggled against my restraints, nearly growling in my fit of frustration.

A low laugh thrummed through her body, vibrating the nerves of my body as well.

"Be patient," she chuckled, her voice uncharacteristically raspy.

I whimpered, yanking at the cloth tied around my wrists and pouted.

Confident hands palmed over my torso, massaging my breasts, periodically rolling my hardened nipples between her fingers.

"You wanna touch?" she asked, pulling me from the brink of oblivion. I whined, my actions clearly begging for her.

Just as my hands had been suddenly bound, the were suddenly unbound. I went to touch her finally, my fingers trembling slightly, but she faded away before my eyes, leaving me confused and alone.