Chapter 26 (Part 2)

MAYA'S POV

I woke up in the morning happy as hell. It was Friday and I was next to my baby girl. I didn't really have anything to complain about. Robyn even managed to get me to go to her first period with her again.

The both of us got through the whole day with no falters in our joint good mood. All we shared were playful glares and a lot of affection. No sarcastic, petty comments fell from our lips and I was grateful for that alone.

After school we had ditched the idea of going back to my house and instead decided to chill at Diona's house until the game. Robyn met Diona's parents and of course they loved her. She was funny and charismatic. I actually might have some competition with her.

Robyn and I were cuddled up on the couch and Diona was on the polar opposite of the couch ignoring us and our "gross" behavior as she called it. It's not like we were making out with each other, we were just sharing meaningful little pecks here and there.

I was laying across Robyn's lap with my head resting on the arm of the couch and she was rubbing on my exposed stomach while watching TV. A rerun of Keeping up with the Kardashians was playing.

I licked my bottom lip, trapping it between my teeth when Kendall came on screen. She was fine as hell and my favorite on the show. She was unproblematic and a bad ass model.

"Why you biting your lip?" she asked, breaking me from my trance.

Diona must have heard the conversation because I heard her laugh. "Your girl has a thing for white girls. She's eye fucking Kendall."

"I don't have a thing for anybody. I like all girls. I don't discriminate," I shrugged, focusing back on the TV show.

Her fingers hesitated on my stomach before she continued her movements. "You know I had thought Kylie was just bad in makeup, but she's actually a little cutie when she's fresh faced," I said out loud to no one in particular.

"I was thinking the same thing. She's pretty," Diona answered.

Robyn scoffed but I chose not to give her little jealousy fit any attention. Before she could push me off of her I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers.

We stayed silent for the remainder of the show. Once it was over I stretched and got up from the couch to raid Diona's fridge. I poured myself a glass of juice and leaned against the fridge, drinking from my cup.

Rihanna followed me into the kitchen, plucking the glass from my hand and took a sip, eyeing me intensely as she gave me back the cup.

"Stop staring at me you're being weird."

She pushed me back into the fridge, pushing her hips into mine slightly and kissing my neck roughly.

I pushed her away, giving myself some space. "Chill. We can't be doing all that in someone's house."

"She won't mind," she muttered against my lips.

I turned my face away and pushed her away a little harder. "Stop Robz."

"Fine. I'm sorry."

I downed the rest of my juice and washed the cup, putting it away. When I turned around Robyn was still in the kitchen, leaning against the counter watching me.

"You get creepier every day I'm with you," I muttered.

"Why do you have an attitude all of a sudden?"

"I don't babe, but I can if you want."

"Ay, no need to be all sarcastic. I was just asking."

I left out of the kitchen and she followed behind me, stopping me before I sat down so she could sit down first and pulled me down on her lap, pushing some hair behind my ear and kissed the side of my face.