Girls Aloud - 3 Years Later

**not my story orginally from GAM**

teaser.

I walked out of the International arrivals and into the bag claim at Heathrow airport. I gazed into the distance, lost in my thoughts as everyone busied themselves with collecting their luggage. It had just gone 6 in the morning and I was tired, I could already feel the extreme jetlag coming along but there was no time for me to sleep. I wasn't as accustomed to the flight from LA to London as I once was; this is the first time I’d done it in 8 months. Far too long.

“Nadine!”, Jason called to me, breaking me out of my thoughts. “I’ve got the bags babe and the car is waiting outside for us, you ready to go?”.
I looked up at him briefly and nodded my response. As we made our way towards the exit I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and tightened the strap of my handbag over my shoulder. I linked my arm with Jason’s and gripped him tightly, preparing myself mentally for the oncoming crowed of photographers and reporters that had gathered there to document my arrival. 

That was also something I wasn't as comfortable with as I once was- the paparazzi. Being in LA for the past 8 months, I haven’t had to deal with the constant attention. When Jason and I got back together just under 6 months ago we did receive our fair share of annoyance from the press but I knew that it was nothing compared to what I would face when I came back to London. It seemed the longer I was away for, the worse it was when I finally returned. 
But the reason for this sudden return had definitely heightened the paparazzi’s interest in my arrival. 

I let Jason lead me through the path that the airport security had made for us. 
“Nadine!”, they shouted. 
“Nadine, have you spoken to Kimberley yet?”.
“Nadine did you speak to any of the girls before you came?”.
“Could there be a Girls Aloud reunion, it’s been 3 years!”.
“Have you spoken to Kimberley about the baby?”.