Horror in the Sand

"Larry!!"

"Hey! Stop running!"

"Come back here!"

"Even if you run, I'll still find you!"

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

Crap this life.

I run as fast as my legs and stamina permits me just to hide from that obssessed woman who was shamlessly shouting a while ago.

Crap. Why must this woman see me in boxers? Ugh. Crappy life.

I hid from one of my favorite hiding spot at the resort where they won't think of looking for me. I mentally laugh at that thought.

'Grace won't definetly see me here.' I whisper to myslef. Still wearing the grin on my face, I deided to lean on the tiles at the wall while sitting at the toilet's flush.

Yep. I'm at a toilet room. And yes, a Female Toilet Room. Hahaha!

Grace doesn't know my obsession to the women's gorgeous and sophisticated body that she completely thinks I'm a priest since we where 17.

I first met Grace when I intentionally grab her booty but made it look like its a total accident. Well. I just can't stop myself.

A sudden knock on the cubicle I'm hidding brought my attention back. I'm pretty sure I put a under maintenance sign there. The knock still continues until it stop some time. A crest formed on my forehead.

O-kay?

I carefully peeped on a whole to see if there still someone outside.

"Better go out. I'm starving." I said to myself.

When I'm quite sure that nobody else is inside the ladies toilet room, I immedietly went out pretending nothing happen. But with all shock, I found the door locked.

"Crap. Its jammed again. Ugh."

I did all I can to freaking get out of this place but its as if the door was intentionally locked with a tons of rugby.

And then something hit me.

"GRACEE! OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!" I shouted at her to the other side of the door.

"I CAN'T! I'M SORRY!" she yelled back.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I yelled back with frustration. I'm hungry men! This is so not right.

"BECAUSE I'M ALSO INSIDE THE CUBICLE!" she shouted back.

I was taken back from what she said and turn at my back to see a Grace Anderson wearing her favorite beach shorts and extra large shirt.

"What the hell, Grace?" I asked with narrowing eyes.

"I woke up and found myself here. Heard you shout and there, your now blaming me for this. Ugh." she frustratedly groan with her famous cross arm position.

"Seriously? That's so lame. Did you get drunk or something?"

"Larry! You know that I don't drink!" she complains with her puff rose cheeks.

"I'm just kidding hahaha" I heartedly reply.

A moment of silence took thr atmosphere for a second or two then we both sigh in frustration.

We made ourselve comfortable with the situation in hand and settle to sit on the floor. She rest her head on my shoulder and I held her hand.

"You really missed me, ey?" I teased.