Chapter 3- Party Time

~Dylan's POV~

Jayda just got home and I'm already late for the party. Tyler came to pick me up about half an hour ago, but I wasn't ready. I feel kinda bad. Now I'm finally ready and Tyler and I are heading out. Mom hasn't come home from work yet. She gets out of work late today so I'm sure I can get away with this.

Tyler: Babe, are you sure you have everything?

Me: Yea, I'm good to go! Jayda!! I'm leaving!!

Jayda: Ok, Make sure you get home before mom!! You don't wanna get grounded if you're planning on spending time with Tyler!! Be safe!!

Me: Byee!! Come on babe , let's go.( I say as I kiss his lips softly.)

AN HOUR LATER

Tyler and I have been at the party for a while already. Everybody is having fun, dancing and being all crazy. That's when our song comes on. Thinking Bout You by Frank Ocean started playing. It was kind of our song. Everyone started slow dancing. I glanced at Tyler and noticed him holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me over to the dance floor. As I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist. We started dancing, swaying side to side. I rested my head on his shoulders. A few seconds later, we both leaned in for a kiss. It was perfect.

~Tyler's POV~

After that kiss, I realized that Dylan and I are losing our spark. I really like her and I think about kissing those lips everyday, but for some reason it wasn't as perfect as usual. Maybe I should talk to her after the party. I wouldn't wanna tell her now and ruin her day. Then she wouldn't have fun at the party. Dylan is beautiful and perfect in every way, but she hasn't been spending a lot of time with me lately and I think that's the problem. She has been spending all her time with her sister, Jayda. I get that she's going to a new school and all but there are still times where I want her all to myself. Dylan is my girlfriend.

~*~

The party is now over and Dylan is on her way home with Tyler. He has decided to tell her that the relationship is loosing its spark. Dylan has no idea what's coming to her. As the two are in the car, Tyler starts to speak softly, trying not to sound insensitive.

Tyler: Umm..babe, before you go I need to tell you something.

Dylan: Yess baby? What is it?

Tyler: Remember that kiss, from the party?

Dylan: Yeaa *blushes*

Tyler: Well..um..it made me realize that.. our relationship is losing its spark. We haven't had a strong connection.

Dylan: Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way. What can I do to make it better.

Tyler: I just wanna spend more time with you. I wanna go somewhere where it's just me and you, together.

Dylan: How about you come inside?

Tyler: You sure? Your mom's not home?

Dylan: No not yet. We still have two hours. Jayda is the only person home.

Tyler: Ok.

Dylan and Tyler get out of the car and walk inside the house. Jayda is upstairs in her room so the couple decides to hang out in the living room and watch a movie. They finally got that strong connection Tyler wanted through all the laughter. Tyler loves Dylan's laugh and when she starts to giggle, He can't help himself. He looks into her eyes, stares at her lips, bits his lip, and then looks back at her eyes. They smash their lips together and loose focus on everything. They kiss continuously as they lay on the couch. Suddenly, they hear the sound of keys hitting each other.

Dylan: Shit! (she whispers trying not to let anyone hear her) Tyler, go hide in my room.

Tyler runs upstairs and into Dylan's room. The door opens. It's Dylan's mom. She's home from work a little early. Luckily she didn't see Tyler's car since he parked in front of the neighbor's house. Dylan starts heading upstairs so she wouldn't have to speak to her mom and create a suspicious awkwardness. While Dylan and Tyler are in the room, they realize that her mom went straight to her room. Tyler and Dylan run downstairs and he races out the door (not forgeting their goodbye kiss) and she shuts the door, breathing heavily. Dylan was soo afraid that her mom would catch Tyler and she would get grounded. She was lucky.