Chapter 8- Mistakes

.....

Jayda: YESS

Daniel: Cool. *he says with a cute side smirk*

Jayda: Ok well.... see you later *blushing*

Daniel: See ya.

......

FRIDAY NIGHT

~Bridget's POV~

It's 8 o'clock and Daniel should be here any minute.  I'm so excited I haven't even been spending time with Jayda because I've been using my time to plan out tonight. I decided to wear my sea green skinny jeans with my black crop top that has a sea green bow on it. I also chose to wear my vans the same color and my hair in a high pony tail.

*The door bell rings*

Daniel: You ready?

Bridget: Yup

As Daniel sees Bridget, he does a double take. He realizes that she looks good. He stands and stares.

Bridget: What are you looking at?

Daniel: Um,  heh, nothing.

Bridget: Ok well then let's go!

Daniel and Bridget make it to the movies right on time.  They chose to see a comedy called Grown Ups 2. It's hilarious. The two are out on their date cracking up like if they had no worries in the world.  They stop laughing. They suddenly look at each other and start laughing again.

Daniel: I love your laugh.... *said in a deep tone, smiling*

They both lean in and........... SMOOCH ;*

~Daniel's POV~

What did I just do?! I kissed my girlfriend's best friend!! Her fake friend that tried to steal me away from her!! Bridget got exactly what she wanted!! I should've just went straight to Jayda when Bridget asked me out. Ugghh. It was a mistake. A really stupid one, too. What am I gonna do now?