Chapter 4- The Green Eyed Prince

~Bridget's POV~

It's only been a week and I'm kinda starting to like Daniel. I know that Jayda has a little crush on him and we are like best friends already. I don't wanna break our friendship or their relationship. They aren't exactly dating, but you can tell that they will eventually. I really don't know what to do. Should I just tell Jayda? Or should I leave it alone and see what happens?

~Jayda's POV~

Me and Daniel have been talking every day since we ran into each other. I think I'm really starting to like him. Bridget seems pretty happy for me and I'm glad that we are friends. I hope Daniel asks me out on an actual date. I should plan a mall date for me and Bridget. It would be fun to hang out with her before me and Daniel start going out, if we do start going out.

~Daniel's POV~

Jayda is the cute new girl in school. I find her kind of mysterious because I don't know too much about her. I wanna get to know her better. I think I'm gonna ask her out on a date. If I do, I hope it goes well. I wonder if she's talking about me right now. There is still an hour of school left. She could be daydreaming about me right at this moment.

~*~

School is over and Jayda and Bridget are hanging out together. Mind that Jayda still doesn't know Bridget is forming her own little crush on Daniel. Too bad he seems pretty loyal and into Jayda. Maybe Bridget will let their feelings be or let out the feelings of her own.