Chapter 9- This Isn't A Game

Monday

It is a new week and Daniel isn't so sure he should tell Jayda about that kiss. Of course Bridget loved it, but she doesn't care about Jayda. She's fake.

Jayda doesn't realize that Bridget isn't a true friend. She's also losing Daniel. He still really likes her, but after the date he has been changing his mind. Daniel and Bridget aren't a thing so maybe Jayda will still have a chance.

~Jayda's POV~

J: Heyy Daniel!! How was your weekend?

D: Pretty good. hbu?

J: Normal. *giggles*

D: Soo.... jayy?

J: Yea?

D: You made a lot of friends here right?

J: Well, yea. Heh.

D: Good because you might wanna rethink your friendship with Bridget.

J: What? Why?

D: Cuz... she doesn't even care about you. She's fake. I just don't want anybody to hurt you.

J: Ook. *says confused and slightly upset*

Is Daniel right? I mean Bridget hasn't really been playing fair if you know what I mean. She's been MIA for a while now. Maybe I should think about it?

~No Ones POV~

Jayda thinks she knows how Bridget is. She thinks she knows the way Bridget is playing this game. But you see, she doesn't know half of it. If Bridget wants to treat this all like a game, then Jayda will show her how it's played.