Chapter- 6 Blackmail

~Daniel's POV~

I think I'm starting to realize that Bridget has been flirting with me for a while now. It's a shame because she is supposed to be Jayda's best friend and I am pretty sure that me and Jayda have a thing for each other. At least I hope so. I know the day I met her I seemed really confident, but I'm actually really shy. I still haven't asked her out on a date yet and I don't want her to think I'm stalling...even though I am.

~Bridget's POV~

Daniel is finally starting to get the message. I think I might ask him out. He is taking way too long to ask Jayda out so maybe he's not into her any more. She still doesn't know that I like Daniel. Hopefully, Jayda doesn't like him anymore. But if she does, sorry. I want him and I will get him. Soon.

The two are in school. The end of the day finally comes and Bridget is figuring out how to ask out Daniel without Jayda knowing. She walks up to him....

Bridget: Heyy Daniel!! *says sweetly*

Daniel: Hey Bridget. Where's Jayda?

Bridget: Um, she went to the bathroom to fix her hair. *lies*

Jayda was looking for Bridget around the area where their lockers are.

Daniel: Oh ok cuz I've been meaning to ask her something.

Bridget: K. Cool. I need to ask YOU something.

Daniel: sure.

Bridget: Will you go out with me?

Daniel: Um, that's actually what I was gonna ask Jayda. Sorry *he says awkwardly*

Bridget: Oh. well we can still go out.

Daniel: But I wanna go out with Jayda.

Bridget: Like I said, we can still go out.

Daniel: Sorry, but I'm really into her, NOT YOU. I am not gonna cheat on her like that.

Bridget: If you don't go on a date with me, I'll tell her you were flirting with me and that you kissed me.

Daniel: You wouldn't?!?!

Bridget: Yup. And who is she gonna believe? cuz it won't be you.

Daniel: Fine. Friday night. I will pick you up at 8 pm. We can go out to the movies.

Bridget: Good. *sends evil smirk* Byee.

Daniel: Ugh. What did I just get into?