Chapter 10- Confessions

Daniels POV

What is going on inside my head? I like Jayda but the moment I kissed Bridget... it felt... different. I'm probably just going crazy because I don't even like Bridget, that bum. Maybe I'm just physically attracted to her, but that would make me a douche. Ugh you have to figure yourself out Daniel.

~~~

Daniel is deep in his thoughts. He tries hard to figure things out. Whether or not he should tell Jayda what happened with Bridget.. or pretend it never did.

~~~

It's a regular wednesday night, like any other. Jayda is in the comfort of her home, in the middle of her calculus homework and talking on the phone with Daniel. Their relationship gets closer and closer by the minute. On the other hand, Bridget is thinking about how things are going between her and Daniel. Besides Bridget acting like a whore, Daniel and Jayda continue their conversation over the phone.

"Daniel, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did"

They laugh at Daniel's corny joke as Jayda continues.

"No, but seriously"

"Yea sure babe. What is it?"

"Can you tell me why you don't want me to be friends with Bridget anymore? I don't want to just drop her for no reason. I need to know."

"Babe. I told you. She's fake." Daniel says trying to avoid the details. "I just want you to stay away from her."

"Why?"

Daniel takes a deep breathe.

"She kissed me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Soo it's been a year since i updated... I know. Bad. But i really wanted to continue this for fun. This will not be a story that i am going to take so seriously though so if its bad im sorry. If the chapters are short, im sorry. If the storyline sucks, IM SORRY. This is for my entertainment and if you don't like it then you don't like it. Byeee ;)