Chapter 3

I woke up and then flung my blankets off of me in a panic attack. Where the hell am I? I screamed and then a hand was flung over it. Louis! 

“Louis! What the hell!?! I yelled pulling his hand off of me. 

He looked at me then said, “I’m sorry did I wake you?”

Suddenly Harry, Niall, and two others were in the room all staring at me. The two others were Zayn and Liam. I pulled the covers around me and then groaned loudly and then looked over the blankets.

“This dream sucks!” I yelled and then rolled over and threw the blanket over me again.

They laughed and then Niall said, “We just want to talk.”

“I wanna go home.” I told them.

“Cool thing is…” Harry started.

Louis piped up, “This is your home now.” 

“Yay?” Niall asked me waiting for my reaction. 

I sat up and kicked the blankets off me and then yelled, “YAY! NO! Take me home… NOW!” 

“But why?” Niall whined.

“Because, all my stuff is there!” I yelled.

Zayn shrugged, “We got it all already.”

“And my dad is allowing this?!?” I gasped.

Liam nodded, “Yeah, it was his idea.”

“Motherfucker!” I yelled then searched for my phone.

Harry put his hand on my forehead then I became calm and he said, “Look, some people at the party over heard that guy saying you were a psychic and your father read your mind in your sleep and called us to protect you.”

“Okay.” I said.

He removed his hand from my forehead and then I laid back, “This is gonna be cra-zay!” 

“You made her loopy.” Zayn said.

“I calmed her down.” Harry said frowning his eyebrows.

I grabbed a handful of Louis’s hair and said, “It’s so soft like you know… soft stuff… HEY! Can I give you a make-over?” I asked grabbing Harry’s face, “It’s just so pretty and I wanna put stickers on your dimples.” 

Harry grabbed my hands and then said, “Maybe some other time, yeah?”

“Haha you guys are all British, I’m American, so like do I have an accent to you?” I asked them. Harry pushed me into the closet and then laughed.

“Yes you have an accent now get dressed, your kitty pajamas are adorable.” He said then snapped.

All those feelings came back to me then I yelled, “Harry! That’s not cool! No more tricks!” 

“Then no more psychic stuff either!” He yelled through the closed door.

I groaned, “I can’t help what I do.” 

“Yes you can.” 

“No I can’t!”

“Can to!”

“Can not!

“Yes.”

“No.”

“YES!”

“No!” 

Zayn banged on the door, “You can! All we have to do is keep your blood level down to a certain level and then you’re pretty much normal.”

“You wouldn’t dare!” I yelled.

“Oh yes we would.” They all said. 

I sighed dramatically then stated, “These are not my clothes.” 

“Yeah, we added some just so people won’t recognize you if they see you.” Liam said, “Also do you like blonde or black?”

I opened the door, “We are not dying my hair.” 

Harry’s hand reached for me but I dodged it and then he said, “We could always cut it.”

“Um, I’d rather be a blonde.” I sighed and then when back in the closet and changed into a red and dark read corset with black strings in the back, with a short, black skirt that fanned out around my lower thighs and ended just above the knee, with black fishnet, and red heels. That was also some of the less revealing things I have now. 

“I’m so never coming out of here.” I groaned through the door. 

“We could always make you.” Zayn said sing-song.

Suddenly my legs shifted, my hand opened the door, and then I walked out and turned around. That pissed me off. I turned around and glared at him while he wolf-whistled at me.

“You’re a dick.” I told him.

He shrugged, “Well I have one so…”

“Are you proud of it because I’d love to just rip it off.” I said getting up in his face.

“And shove it up your a-” 

Louis cut us off and said, “Behave. Now turn around and I’ll tie you.” 

I sighed and turned around for his to tie it. ‘I hate this. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it! I’m dressing like a fucking slut and if someone sees me…’

“Nobody is going to see you.” Niall said then bit his nails. 

“Don’t read my thoughts.” I told him.

“Okay sorry…” He said then exited the room. I felt my heart break a little. I feel like I offended him, I wanted to run after him and hug him and tell him I’m sorry, but I kept my cool.

Louis stood up and then said, “I hope I didn’t tie it too tight.”

I shook my head, “No you didn’t.”