Chapter 12

Harry walked down stairs and he didn’t have the whip. I blinked and then moved around a little and chains banged together and then he squatted down next to me. Harry moved the hairs out of my eyes and looked at me.

“You know I love you right?”

I looked over at him, “What you’re doing isn’t love.”

“But, babe, I do love you.” He looked at me and then asked, “Who let you out of here?”

“Nobody.”

He gripped my chin and asked, “I’ll say it again; who let you out of here?”

“I needed a shower, Harry, please…” I said.

“Was it Louis?” He asked me.

“N-no!” I said.

Harry place his hand on my head and then asked, “Riley, who let you out?”

“Zayn did.” I said.

He removed his hand and then I looked at the mirror in front of me, I did look better though. Harry released my chin then straddled me. He pinned my shoulders against the wall and I let out a little yelp. 

“Mmm.” He said running his nose over my collarbone, “You smell so good.”

I felt my heart stop then speed up again. His nose trailed up to my earlobe and then he kissed my jaw line. What is he doing? He sucked at the skin between my ear and my jaw and I shivered a little.

“Harry…” 

He pulled up and then stared at me then in one swift movement he kissed me and I wasn’t able to object because of the chains, but I didn’t kiss him back. He got up and then left. 

“Wake up.” 

I jumped away and Louis grabbed me, he quickly took hold of me, and then I saw blurred lines. It was a little bit before dawn, you could tell because of the air, and then he set me down.

“Okay, just keep going forward, till you find a cabin in the woods, there’s a month worth of supplies in there, hopefully you leave before them. I can’t tell you that Harry won’t go insane and try to find you because he will, I know he will, so be careful.” He told me.

I nodded and then looked around.

“Oh and Riley one last thing…” He said, I turned around, and he kissed me. It was better then Harry’s kisses but different. Harry’s was rough and needy. But Louis’s was passionate and confident. 

The wind blew and I pulled away then he was gone.