Chapter 10

I’ve been down here for you knows how long. My skin was so pale, my hair was ratty and with barely any color and my brown roots where showing, with blood shot eyes, and I was getting thinner and thinner because they didn’t feed me well. 

Down here I had a cot, a chair, a toilet, and a mirror. Harry found out who to disable the two-way mirror affect and when I was changed up I was forced to look at how horrible I’ve gotten. 

Harry came down here the most just to make sure I wasn’t dead and he would drink my blood. Niall didn’t come down here so much but when he did he would drink my blood and then leave, that was the same with Liam. Zayn and I didn’t fight much but he would feed me sometimes and drink my blood too. Louis was the only one who didn’t drink my blood, he would just come down here and stare at me. 

I wasn’t about to use my psychic powers because if I didn’t have enough blood well, they went away. Harry read all my psychic books and sometimes he would ask me about some of them. He would whip me if I lied to him and if I was correct he would spare the whippings for a while. 

The door opened and closed, I heard footsteps come down the stairs, then Louis appeared. I liked him coming down here, he didn’t drink my blood. He would let me out of the chains and then sit in the chair he always sit in, watch me till he decides to go, put me in the chains, and then leave.

He walked over to me then unlocked the chains without looking at me in the eyes and then he sat down in his chair. The bottom of my wrist were raw because I didn’t even fight the chains anymore, I was too weak for anything.

“Thanks.” I said but it turned out into a whisper. 

Louis sat down into the chair and it scrapped against the floor. I laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket around me. This basement was still really cold, everything was cold really. There was no warmth. Hell I don’t think I’m even warm anymore.

“Louis…” I called his name out when I rolled over, “When can I get out of here?” 

He looked at me then said, “You can’t.”

“Right… just thought I’d ask again.” I said quietly.

The chair scrapped again and then something rubbed the back of my head. I turned around and Louis was there in cat form again. I gave a sad smile and then pet him a little and scratched his neck.

“Hey Louis, why don’t you ever drink my blood?” I asked him.

He changed back to human and sat a the foot of the bed, “Because…”

Louis sat there pondering, looking for an idea maybe but he didn’t find one. So he sighed and went upstairs. We talked today… we talked!