Chapter 5

So I’ve been here for a week and got pretty close to Louis, he let me read him (Psychically). Niall would stay away from me. Liam was pretty much by Niall the whole time. Zayn and I would fight almost every time we saw each other. But Harry, he scares me the most, anytime I try to talk to him he just changes my mood and makes me go off on Zayn or just turns me loopy.

Right now I was in the shower and just thinking about all the stuff that has happened to me. Once Harry almost lost it and tried to drink from me…

~ Flashback ~

I pulled the dress up and turned to Liam, “Tie this for me?”

He nodded then started tying the lace by my neck. I felt like I wore fancy stuff all the time, like really I wonder what I would wear if there was a wedding or a ball. Really, there’s so much fancy stuff…

“Your hand are freezing.” I mumbled.

Harry chuckled, “Yeah, you’re really warm to me though.” 

“Can I read you?” I asked him turning around.

He shook his head, “No.”

My eyebrows frowned, “Why?”

“I don’t want you to see the past me.” He said quietly.

“Harry… it’s not like that.” I said caressing his cheek in a comforting manner. He was going to dye of murder of John Logan in the year of 1942 but he was changed before then. 

He pulled my hand away and looked at me.

“Who’s John Logan?” I asked him.

Harry’s face hardened and he looked at my face, “Don’t ever do that again.”

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked getting angrier, “Live in a house for the rest of my life with a stranger?” 

“That’s would be nice.” He said, “I just don’t what you to know me.”

I frowned my eyebrows, “Harry, everyone has a dark side…”

“I don’t even have a light side I’m all dark Riley, all dark.” He said then looked at my neck. I shifted my, now blonde, hair over my neck but he didn’t look away. 

“Harry…” I started.

He pinned me to the closet door.

“Harry!” 

Harry’s hand where on my shoulders and I got some readings but they were all mumbo-jumbo because I was stressing.

“HARRY!” 

His lips can into contact with my neck and then Liam jumped on him and started yelling at him. I was so scared. Dropping to the floor, I started crying. So close, to close…

~End of Flash Back~

I sighed and walked into Louis’s room, “Tie this.”

“Okay, come here.” He told me. 

I sat down on his bed and then asked, “I hate how you got me things that always need to my tied in places that I can’t reach.”

“Yeah, it was all Harry’s idea.” he said.

“He said it was Zayn’s and Zayn said it was you.” I teased.

He chuckled, “So we all went and picked them out okay?”

“Now that’s the answer I wanted to here.” I told him.

Louis laughed and then said, “We all went and picked them out. Better?”

“Yep.” I said popping the “p”. 

I laid back on his bed and then looked at my nails. My skin was tuning paler and paler. Plus, I’m pretty sure it was night time outside but who knows, there’s no windows, the doors are locked, and I’m only allowed on the first, second, and third story, but not the fourth and the basement.

Louis rolled around and then laid down next to me, “Can you read the future?” 

“Sometimes.” I said.

“Will you read mine?” He asked me.

I looked over at him and then searched in his eyes, “Why?”

“Because, I’m going to do something and I want to make sure it’s going to end out okay.” He said.

I sat up and walked to my room, he was already there, and I dragged a book and my crystal ball. I handed it to him and then opened my book. It took a while and I finally found the right page.

“If you walk in the sea of sand;

Or you take the stake and walk at hand.

The way of darkness will shine so bright;

But drowning in the strong faith and light.” 

I said that twice then place Louis’s hands on the ball and suddenly a bright light shown though the room and I shielded my eyes from it and looked away. Louis was looking straight into the crystal ball and never took his eyes off. Then it shut off after about two minutes.

“Lou…” I started as he stared at the crystal ball.

He looked up at me, set the crystal ball on the bed, and then walked out of the room. I heard his door slam and then I put the crystal ball and my book away. What happened?