Chapter 4

I watched Twilight over and over today in my room alone, with the lights, off and didn’t talk to them once. None of them. I can’t stand them. I feel like their pet or a rag doll. They way Zayn had me move, Harry changed my emotions, and Niall could read my mind. 

Suddenly a cat came up and jumped on my lap, it purred and rubbed it’s fluffy brown fur in my face, which made me giggle then it crawled across from me on the foot of the bed and then turned into Louis. I stopped smiling.

“So you’re a cat person?” He asked me.

I nodded, “Yeah.”

“Are you doing okay?” 

I shrugged.

“Are hungry?”

I shrugged again.

He shrugged back and then laughed.

I pulled out my headphones and then he grabbed my laptop and then laughed, “Doing some research huh?”

“N-no.” I said then grabbed it back from him and fixed my hair, “I like romantic movies.”

“About vampires?”

I laughed then said, “No, it would’ve been cooler if they were wizards.” 

“I don’t know I’ve never watched it.” 

My jaw dropped, “You’ve never watched Twilight?!?”

He shook his head and then I started the movie over and patted the bed next to me. He sat down and there was plenty of room on this king sized bed. I pulled the covers up and then moved the laptop to the middle. 

This house is always cold! Just because they’re vampires and they’re cold ALL THE TIME! Doesn’t mean that I have to right? So basically I was wearing this slutty-ass clothes and they only kept my slutty clothes that I used to have and then burned the rest with all my other things. I didn’t get anything besides my laptop, a few pictures, my phone, and my psychic books. 

“Hey Louis…” 

He turned to me.

“Will you turn into a cat again so I can cuddle with you?” I asked him.

“You could just cuddle with me like this.” He said gesturing to his “human” body, “Or I could turn you into a cat.” 

I laughed, “Maybe later, but please?” 

“Fine.” He sighed then shifted into a cat and meowed at me.

I awed at him and then pulled him into my arms. Pressing play, I pet his head and he starting purring. He was so cute as a cat! Awe. So we watched Twilight and Louis stayed as a cat the whole time.