Chapter 11

Zayn watched me eat and I had to admit, my appetite wasn’t the best anymore, I could barely eat the sandwich now. He would talk to me about somethings on the  news and the weather but it wasn’t like I cared. 

But today I got to shower! Harry was out and he let me shower but it had to be a quick one! Oh man it felt so good to shower! Like holy crap! It took about twenty minutes and he had new clothes out for me too and it wasn’t the slutty kind from before. It was blue jeans, with a purple sweater, and duck socks. I didn’t even care! I love them.

‘Thank Zayn.” I said gaining my voice back a little. 

We walked back down stairs and I sat down on the cot, moved my sweater out of the way and my hair, and then waited. He sighed and pulled my sweater up. I looked at him and he just looked back debating if he should actually of bit me or not.

Zayn sat down and said, “Look, we know that you want out. We all agreed that we’d stop drinking your blood besides Harry because he’s the only reason why you’re still here. We’ll still come down here and you have to pretend to be weak. Harry will be the only one to drink from you and when your psychic powers come back, we’ll let you go.”

“Really?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“Oh thank you, Zayn! Thank you thank you thank you!” I yelled. 

Zayn laughed a little then said, “It was Louis’ idea.” 

“Okay, thank him for me.” I said, “When do you think I’ll be able to go?” 

He shrugged, “In a few days maybe a week.”

“Okay.” I said.