Chapter 5

Killian pov

    "I love you" Emma whispered to me. I could tell the second she said that that she regretted it. "I-I love love you too" I told her. And I meant it. I didn't realize it until she had said it. I saw her face light up after I said it. "Come on love, let's go get ready for Henrys party." She wouldn't let go of me. She really does love me. And I love her. But I don't know how Henry will feel about me. He might not even like that I'm dating his mom. I mean he is only two, so.

Emma pov

    Wow. He said it back. I wasn't expecting it. After that I went upstairs to go get a sun dress. Since it's a pool party. I put a bathing suit under. I told him to do the same. "Mmmmhhhh you look so sexy in your underwear." I said to him.
         ~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~

     Emma pov

    I introduced Henry to Killian. They instantly bonded. There was a karaoke part of the party. All of a sudden Killian brought out a guitar and started singing my favorite song, The Words. It made me cry.  I had no idea he could sing, let alone play guitar. It took me completely by surprise. I felt like all eyes were in me. Henry ran up to me. And called me mama. That made me cry even more. At the end of the song Killian asked me to move in with him. "Emma I can't live these nights without you right next to me. Move in with me. I love you so much. I gave him my answer which is..........