Chapter 21

Killians pov.

"So is there going to be a new little one running around the hou-" I said but stopped talking when I saw the results. Negative. I admit I was sad but I had to put on a good face for my wife. "I'm sorry love." I kissed her head and just held her in my arms. "I need to get out of the house and do something. Violet has an appointment to find out what she's having. Do you think she'd let me go?" I just smiled at her. "There's only one way to find out." I called Violet and asked her. "Go and find out what your grandchild is. I'll be waiting for you when you get home." I said to her. She gave me a quick kiss and left.

I immediately started putting candles in out bedrooms. I picked roses and scattered the petals. I had to make this as romantic as possible.

Emma pov.

"Hey Violet thanks for letting me come." I said hugging Henry then her. "Alright let's get this show on the road." Whale said coming in. "Okay Violet so it looks like you are going to have a......."

Killain pov.

I waited for Emma for three hours. Three turned to four. Four turned to five. I called her countless times and she wasn't picking up. I called Henry and he said she left. Where the hell could she have gone. That's when it hit me. The maternity ward. She wanted a baby.

I found her crying in front of all the babies. "Love shhh it's okay I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. We can make another baby." I said giving her a smirk that she couldn't help but laugh at.

After that, we just layed there in bed. Emma was asleep and I was watching her. This woman is the death of me. She's so beautiful. The twins started crying uncontrollably. I finally just called Snow. She came down and helped me calm them down.

Hey guys. So I'm having writers block for this story. I need opinions. Should Henry and Violet have a boy or girl? And what should the kids name be?
Lots of love,
Chloe