Chapter 7

Emma pov

10 weeks went by. I was completely moved in with Killian. I felt amazing. Of course I got morning sickness. And cravings. It's all worth it. In 7 months I'm going to have my little princess or prince. We are already talking names. Molly if it's a girl and Charles if it's a boy. I have my first sonogram today. We are going for the 3D one. Just so we could see the face. I'm so excited. The phone started ringing so I only picked it up because it was so annoying. "Is this Emma Swan?" A woman's innocent voice said. "This is she. How can I help you?" I said to her. "My name is Mary Margaret Nolan and my husband is David Nolan. We're your parents." I instantly hung up. I had no idea what to do. How did they get my number? How do they no my name? How could they leave me alone as a baby on the side of a road? I have so many questions.

When Killian came home, I told him everything. He was so happy that my parents found me. All of a sudden there is a knock at the door. I open it. "Emma. Please don't slam the door. When you hung up on us, it hurt but we understood why. We never wanted to give you up. It wasn't our choice." I started to cry and Killian hugged me and kissed my forehead. I let them in so they could explain everything. They told me I was born in the enchanted forest. That I'm a princess. I'm also the savior. I was the dark one. I saved an entire town. It sounds a lot like Hero's and Villans. "So wait a minute. You're telling me I'm a princess? How is this possible. My parents are crazy,Killian." I whispered the last part to Killian. "Well we have a sonogram to get to. By the way I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Goodbye just stay here. We also have a security camera as well but not telling where just in case.

~~~~~~10 minutes later ~~~~~~~

Emma pov

"Emma Swan." The doctor called my name.

"Just lay here. And lift your shirt. This gel is going to be cold." Dr. Whale told me as he squirted the gel on my stomach.

"Do you see that? That's the bab-"
He stopped talking

"What is it?" Killian asked him

"Emma did you know that you were having twins?" He asked. I froze in had no idea what to say.

"N-No I didn't. Where's the other baby?"I asked

"Right there. See how one of the baby's head is right here and then how feet are right here. Those are your two babies."Dr. Whale explained