Chapter 17

Emma pov.

Dammit! I'm in the under world. I started crying. I lost my baby. I lost my twins. I lost Henry. I lost Killian. I lost everyone. Now I'm in  the underworld. This is the worst thing that could ever happen.

Killians pov

"Listen Henry your mother she loved you so much. She would never want to leave you. There's a way to get her back. But it's in the underworld. We need to split your heart. So that you can share a heart with your mother." I said to Henry who was crying. "NO! He is not going back there. I get it you love her but we are not going back." Regina said holding her stomach. "Mom,I'm going whether you like it or not. Without her I wouldn't be here. So I'm going." Henry said gesturing for me to come with.  Regina tugged at my arm and whispered "you make sure nothing bad happens or I'll make sure to end you." She was still in mourning from Robins death. We all were. And it didn't help that Emma died as well. StoryBrooke is falling apart. "Regina if anything happens to Henry I'll kill the person who does it." I said back to her. And we were off. We just used my blood since I was previously the dark one. The boat came and we were about to set sail when Regina came running up to the boat along with Zelena. "She helped me and my sister. Now I'm going to help her they both said getting on the boat. Then we set sail. We were in the underworld. Now I just need to find my true love. No matter the costs.

Guys last Sundays episode killed me yet gave me life. Outlaw Queen shippers I am apart of your fandom. I will deeply miss Robin. But I'm a hardcore Captain Swan shipper. So my heart goes out to Regina and all Outlaw Queen shippers. But please no more hate to CS they didn't do anything. They both have been through so much and they both deserved that special moment. So lots of love,
                                Chloe