Chapter Three:BUSTED

Chapter Three: BUSTED

Annalise p.o.v.

It been two weeks already since I'd been here and to tell you the truth my dad is never around since he still have the dumb interviews.

Like right now I'm home alone with nobody not even Luke. He hadn't talk to me ever since he found out about my smoking habits. It's not my fault that I smoke anyways!

Fine probably a little bit okay.

I sigh, I have to get out of here. I just can't stand being in here it's to quiet and lonely.

I put on some dark shorts with my favorite band shirt Paramore and I put on my red beanie. I grab long black purse and made sure I had everything.

I left a real quick note so my dad won't go all bananas on me like last time.

TO DAD: Be back when ever.

-A

Hmm that sounds okay an okay letter where I'm going to be at I guess. I just shrugged and went out the door.

I look both ways making sure none of my Uncles were around. I lit up my cigarette and walk my way to where ever my feet was taking me.

I was walking towards the little park I use to go all the time with Uncle Nialler and lol around to see little kids playing with their mums or dad.

It's kinda of sad how my dad never at least once took me here when I was younger since he was to busy for me and my mum.

"Annalise is that you?"

I turn around to see Uncle Zayn with a confused face and was staring at something. I followed his eyes and it landed on my cigarette. I tap it on the bench and threw it on the ground.

IM SO BUSTED.........

"Hey Uncle Zayn umm how's life...." I said scratching my neck pretty much well nervous like who wouldn't be when you got caught by something really bad.

"Annalise please tell me that's not yours." He said rubbing his temples. I look at it then to him nervous I hang my head low disappointed.

"Yea...." I said very quietly. Uncle Zayn sat next to me and stood quite. I was about to say something but then he decided to break the ice.

"Annalise you have to quick right now before it starts to get worse please just stop you'll regret it for smoking like how I did. How long had you been smoking?"

"I'd been smoking since I was thirteen, twelve, actually eleven...." I said staring at the trees except Uncle Zayn's face that was probably burning holes through my skin.

Shit. He'll probably tell my dad do you have any idea how busted I am now! Dad well probably send me away again!

"Annalise you have to tell your dad about this-"

"No Uncle Zayn you don't understand! If you tell dad then he'll probably send me away or even be so disappointed in me!" I said finding myself in tears but blink them away quickly.

He sigh. "Annalise I don't care c'mon I'm sending you back home lets go." Uncle Zayn said. I obey him and just follow him with my head hang low.

What would my dad think of me now? What am i talking about if I he finds out for he'll kick me out or send me back to USA......wait thats a wonderful idea! I'm so happy! okay pretend I never said that I don't want to leave my only family I have left.

We finally made it home but Uncle Zayn stop and said. "How about we make a deal," I slowly nodded my head. "If you quit right now I won't tell your curly freak dad." Zayn smiled.

I quickly hug him. "Thank you Uncle Zayn!" I said smiling and entering the door to see my dad. Like if he was listening to what we were saying.

"Quit on what?"

I starred at Zayn then to my dad.

"Uuhhhh....."

(A/N: Remember to the people who wanted to be in the sort please kik me, the first 2 would be in the next chapter!)