Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

"Dad!" I ran to the kitchen to see if he is there but of course he was not here.

I notice a blue sticky note on the fridge. It says, 'Annalise I'm out for awhile!'. I roll my eyes, I am not surprise he is not home. Seems now in days he is always out or working or out with that 'Jaisy' girl.

I guess I have to go bother someone else.

-

"Destiny what are you doing here? Are you okay?!" Aunt Hannah said opening the front door with wide eyes.

I started to jump up and down. Screaming my ass off. "Aunt Hannah guess what happen to me in school today?!" I shouted, coming inside the house with Aunt Hannah behind me.

When I walk to the kitchen I notice Uncle Niall. He look up with a smile on his face. "What brings you here Annalise?" Uncle Niall said sitting next to Aunt Hannah.

I took out the crumple paper from my back pockets of my pants. "You got good grades?" Aunt Hannah beam with excitement.

I chuckle at her excitement. "I wish, but good guess. I am trying out for Track & Field. But of course I'm going to run for Distance." Uncle Niall got up from his chair and give me a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you! What did your dad say?"

Right after she said that my smile soon fades away. "Oh, him. I think he really does not care since after he's never home. Sometimes I think he really does not care about me. Like at least put some effort at spending time with your only child." I lay my head on the cold kitchen table.

"Oh sweetie, don't think that. He loves you very much. Your dad is a really busy man." Aunt Hannah said. On her way out of the kitchen she kiss my head before leaving me and Niall alone.

"Do you really feel like that, Annalise?"

I look up to see Uncle Niall, arms wrapped around his hips with a serious look. I ran my hair through my non-exist curls. Everyday my curls seem to be more calmer, like vanishing away. I'm starting to look more like my mum.

"Um, Niall where is Josh and Penny? I have been wanting to ask-"

"Annalise answer my question now." Niall said more demanding then before. Never in my life, have I saw Niall so...serious.

I covered my face with my hands. Feeling the tears trying to escape but
but I blink them away, I have to look strong and firm.

"Yes, I do. Excuse me but, I'm going to talk to Penny." I put my hands in my back pockets, making my way out of the kitchen I bump into someone.

"Hey are you okay?"

I look up to meet a dirty blonde head. I give him a big smile. "I'm fine. Guess what happen to me today?" I smiled.

He let out a laugh. Josh is always laughing, nonstop laughing. "I dunno but I did see you walking with a stranger. It was a boy that I have never seen before." He look down at me with a smirk creeping up to his lips.

I rolled my eyes. "That is my second best friend and we are just friends so please do not get any idea, Josh." I smirk. We walk up to his room which is always clean.

"So what's up with you and Luke?"

I lay on his bed. "Nothing is up between me and him. Josh c'mon you know that I don't date boys." I wrapped Josh covers around my body.