Chapter nine: My good Sir and Ma'am

Chapter Ten: My good Sir and Ma'am

So here I am spending my day here sitting on a spinning chair and pressing random bottoms. Something went wrong and I decided to leave the soundtrack room and meet my dad in the hallways. Well isn't this a fun day to spend with my father now is it.

From: Luke

ARE YOU HOME! WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE THE HOUSE!

Well hello to you to Luke my friend. "Annalise let's go already! We should hurry up before grumpy old man knew what you did inside the soundtrack." my dad said rushing out leaving me behind with the red head face man staring at me. I waved to him then left.

"Wow, thanks for leaving me behind dad. Your such a superhero." I said with sarcasm in my voice. He shrugged and said before getting in the car. "Anytime Annalise." he chuckled.

To: Luke

We just left the building so hold up. :)

By the time we made it to my house you see everyone outside standing or laying down. I kick Logan playfully. "Guys what did I say about killing animals!" I smiled looking at them with a big smile from Josh.

"I'm sorry Anna it's just that," he pointed at logan. "thing kept following us and we decided to kill it." Josh with a laugh walking inside the house. I rolled my eyes at his awful acting. Logan got up with a smile and kiss my cheek when everyone got in. I notice Uncle Zayn with some wood so that means we are having a bonfire.

I touch my cheek. "What was that for?" I said, Luke closed the door behind. "How about I take you out in a date?" Luke said with a smile. I gave him a hard look. "Nope." I said popping the 'p' loud for him to hear. I turn around to see his face drop and I let out a laugh. "I'm just joking Luke, I would be happy to go on a date with you." I smiled and walked to the back with everyone else.

"Hey, Anna aren't you ready for some school tomorrow?" Penny smiled, I bet she's happy that I'm going back since I got suspended from school a couple of days ago, it didn't went well with my dad since he's very stubborn and hard headed but mostly stupid.

................................................................

All the grown up decided to go inside and we just just hanf out around the bonfire, talking about our past well mostly they did I just sat there next to Luke. I put my head on his shoulder, we kept feeding each other pink marshmallows

"Let's take a picture?" Luke ask, taking his phone out. I just nodded my head and smiled brightly waiting for the picture to end. (picture on the side)

I heard a snap and Luke should me the picture of us. I let out a loud laugh, trying my best to cover it but fail horribly. Whille I was smiley brightly and then their was Luke whose mouth was open wide. " You have to send me that picture." I said putting another marshmallow in his mouth while he did the same. He nodded and felt the buzz on my butt.

"Just kiss already!"

I look at Ella who was throwing arms in the air and stared at us with a playful smile. I felt the heat going to my cheeks but quickly covered by staring down on my iphone seeing the picture of me and luke. I saved it as my lock screen picture.

"Omg Ella shut up already!" Josh said sounding a bit gay. I let out a laugh. "Josh don't ever do that again, you almost scared me there for a second because you sounded just like Ella." I joke then earning a eye roll from Ella.

I look around seeing that Luke wasn't around neither was Josh or Tom and Logan. I glared at Penny. "What the hell Pen! I thought you we're keeping it as a secret." I harsh whisper to her. Penny rolled her blue eyes at me. "C'mon Anna it's pretty obvious anywas. Even Josh noticed the way you look at Luke." Penny said taking a sip of her drink.

(que the music from the side)

"I love this song!" I said forgetting about the conversation and walk to the stero so i could put the music more louder. I grab Ella hands and Penny. "Let's dance shall we." I joked, they laugh and nodded their heads.

"Wow you know we're doing slow dancing while listening to Imagine Dragons, right?" Ella said spinning me around and also Penny.

"Could I have this dance ma'am?" I turn around meeting hazel eyes which had a tad bit of blue around his orbs. He grab my hand and kiss it lightly. "Have fun." Ella whisper to my ear and slow dance to Josh. More like folk dancing.

"Yes my good sire." I smiled taking his handwhile he placed his hand on my waist. I shivered to his touch, Luke noticed and smiled. I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes enjoying his touch on me.

Luke grab my chin making me look at him. "You know your beautiful right Annalise." He said pulling me closer and closer tell i felt his hot breath on my lips. Hate it how much taller he his. The next thing I knew it he brought me to a kiss.

"Please just stop! Go get a room!" Penny scream. I flip her off and kept kissing Luke until we pull apart, I felt something thrown on my face but soft.

"Really Penny?"

Penny look offended. "It wasn't me, I swear it was Ella." Penny said pointing at her.

I rolled my eyes and snuggle more next to Luke. I closed my eyes while Ella and the others talk but soon faded away when I fell asleep.

"Hey are sleeping?"

"No Luke, god decided that I should be dead now." I said smiling then wrap my arms around his torso.

I open my eyes seeing that he lifted me up. "Hey! What are you doing?" I shouted. "To le kitchen, yea dad want us to eat, dummy!" Tom said, I gave him a questioning look sometimes I worry about him.

I know that Tom and Ella are twins and all but does Tom have to act like Ella? It's starting to creep me out now.

••••••••••••

"But dad! I have to spend a night at Penny house!"

I throw myself dramatic on the floor and tried to reach from Penny hand while she did the same.

Dad let out a groan. "Find! Go an I'll pick you up at school." He said handing me my sports bag of 'Pink' which had all my cloths inside of it.