Chapter One: Im back

Chapter One: Im Back!

ANNALISE P.O.V.

Today is my dads birthday he's turning 31 years old...dam he old now but the problem is that the guy still looks like a teenager.

I turn 14 a couple weeks *sigh* yup and my dad didn't send me nothing for me this year. He totally forgotten about me but who cares.

Today is my last day here in this dumb old boarding school! It been six years that I hadn't seen the Direction Family and I miss them so much. Alex my best friend too I hadn't seen him since I was eight, I wonder how things are going with him.

"Styles your ride is here to pick you up!" Julian said giving me a tight hug. We been friends ever since I step into this school and I'm going to miss him terribly.

"Promise you won't forget me styles." He said sticking his pinky out. I chuckled. "No doubt to that buddy, don't worry when you leave this place you'll be seeing a lot around town." I said giving one last tight hug.

I made it to the front if the school but don't see my dad no where just some creepy guy who was smiling at me. "Hey creep how about you throw that smile off or you'll get it." I snap at him which made him laugh.

"Wow Anna banana and believe you don't even recognize me." Wait only one person call me that. "Josh?!" I said with my mouth wide.

"In the flesh curls." He chuckled and I tackle him for a hug. "Omg look at you! Your so fit okay pretend I never said that! How old are you now like 16?" I said getting in the car, driving off home.

Josh nodded. "Yup like my ride sexy isn't curls. Hmmm your starting to more like your mum now kind of creepy in a weird way because you look like your dad-" I cut him off glaring at him.

"Shut up you my hair isn't that curly as it use to before. So how's the family going?" I ask barely noticing that we made it home. I sigh, the place never change at all.

He shrugged. "It was horrible for a couple months with out you really it got to the point that your dad did a stupid move." Josh said helping me out to hold some luggage's.

"My mum was right he was never ready to take care of a child." I whisper to myself. I think Josh heard me because his eyes turn guilty.

When I enter to the house I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Welcome home Annalise!" They all screamed.

"And happy late birthday!"

I covered my mouth shock and ran past everyone to see that their were pumpkin pie. I heard someone cough and face Harry.

I gave him a thigh hug and squeeze my eyes. "I miss you so much Annalise." He whisper to my ear which tickle. "I miss you to old pops." I chuckled at the last part.

I let go of our hug moment to see him crying. I panic and gave him some pie smiling. "Please don't cry I'm not good at this like how I use too." I said awkwardly giving him the pie.

He just laugh and walk away. "Good to see you again kiddo." One thing for sure I could never forget that voice. "Uncle Nialler! I miss you so much! Where's Hannah?" I ask letting go of his Horan hug.

He chuckled. "She'll be here soon. My god Annalise look at you all grown up now!" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and made little talk.

"Well well well isn't the one and only Anna who ate my last pumpkin pie when she left." I turn around to see a boy with brown hair buzz cut with blue and green eyes mix.

"Luke?" I said walking towards him slowly. Dam he has to be charming looking now! He just smirk at me. "Hey Annalise good to have you back." He said giving me a long hug.