Epilogue

I spent the rest of my Junior year and almost all of my Senior year in the treatment center. I got released and pronounced healed in late May, a year and two months after being admitted. When I say it was the toughest, most challenging, and elongated journeys I had ever faced, I mean it. But I got better. I was strong. And I did it. There isn't a single thing in my life that I've been more proud of.

I completed my last month of high school online anyway, but I walked with my graduating class at Chatsworth. Another proud moment for me.

About two months into our Senior year and Adrian had been in college, he and Naomi broke up as a mutual decision. When it came time for college, Naomi, my bestest friend in the world, went off to New York to pursue her dancing career. After four years she got her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.

After appearing on a dancing competition show and receiving second place, Naomi got some pretty large recognition in the dance world. She traveled around the world dancing for various singers for a few years until returning to California to open up her own studio, and then another one in Florida.

Adrian went to college for four years here in California where he studied music theory and audio recording. In an unexpected twist, however, he ended up becoming psychologist after going back to school and getting his PhD.

He and Naomi found one another again, six years after breaking up, and got back together where they got married and now have two twin girls, who are two and a half years old.

In the fall when I started college, my father moved to Italy where he's always really wanted to live ever since I was very young. He sold the vineyard and the house to a lovely new couple with three kids and an extensive love for wine. I was very sad to see it go, but hey, everything happens sometime.

I ended up studying fashion here in California while singing with a small jazz band as a job on the side. What my job is now, though, is a song-writer for a well-known recording company in Los Angeles, where my family and I live now...

Dylan, my lovely little Dyl Pickle, went to culinary school for three years before teaming up with some guy he became good friends with who was a business major. Together, they opened Dylan's first restaurant not far from our home in LA. From there the two of them opened two more restaurants around the state. We were happy and successful.

When Dylan and I were 22, we took a vacation back to Fiji during Spring Break. It was on the same beach we had *cough cough* had sex on for one of the first times, several years before. And it was there that he, with my little baby Ophelia, asked me to marry him. A year later we married there in Fiji, as it had become one of our favorite places in the world.

Now, at the age of 27, we are entirely happy and delighted with our little family and big house. Our son Avery is two years old and already takes very good care of his five-month old sister Kyna (pronounced key-nah), who was named after Dylan's grandmother.

To be honest, my life now isn't much like I though it would be. But I wouldn't trade my life for anything. Not a single thing.

~

A/N:

Tbh this epilogue is pretty shitty. I had originally wanted to write in story format, but I couldn't really get it the way I wanted to, so I'm really sorry this was pretty lame lmao. Maybe one day I will revise it.

In the end, I just wanted you all to know what happened with Anita and Dylan in the long run.

THANK YOU!!! THIS IS OFFICIALLY A WRAP ON "WITH YOU"!!!

And now for a special announcement....

There will NOT be a sequel to this story. I never meant for there to be, and I don't want to continue this story, I believe that I concluded their story and I have nothing more to write about my beloved Bonita Anita and Dyl Pickle. I hope you guys understand.

HOWEVER, I've already started writing a NEW Dylan O'Brien story, titled "The Right One"! Coming in the Summer(: I'm really excited about it, & I hope you guys check it out.

I love you so so so much!!!!! Goodbye! Anita & Dylan love you all immensely. Thank you thank you. ♥

SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE MVPS:

Abchick13

ArianaStilinski

Bootykingdom

burnedoubt

chrxssy_

Chrissy_xx9

desolates

dianne134

Dylobrosey

Elizabethobrien24

imnotspontaneous

Itsuruncle

jay_bean

Kielenani

Lan3b0y

LoveMeLikeDylan

MarenaxoxoLOL

MargarethBenavente

MARTINlS

MGCV99

princessaraa

stiles_stilinski14

Stiles-M-Stilinski

stillinski24xx

taeber17

xkodalinex 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥