seven

We walk back to the kitchen and manage to grab two Midori's. Before we go back outside to dance some more, we walk around the house to see what else Brad has set up. In the lounge room is a table with cups on it. I watch as people try and throw ping pong balls into the cups. I turn around to find Katie engaged in conversation with another girl.

"Oh Olivia, meet my cousin Emma." Katie grins.

I watch as Emma smiles back at me. She's quite stunning, black hair and icy blue eyes, it kind of gave me goosebumps.

"Hello! Nice to meet you." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you to! Who are you here with?" I smile gently.

"Um..I came with my friend but I think she's playing beer pong over there." She laughs while pointing over to the table.

I nod in amusement before speaking again, "it was nice meeting you but I've got to go to the toilet." I tell both of them.

"No worries, nice meeting you too! By the way, you look amazing." She smiles kindly.

"Thanks heaps, so do you!" I reply.

I turn to Katie, "I won't be long okay? Meet me right here."

"Don't be long, otherwise I'll wander off." She grins cheekily.

I playfully roll my eyes and begin on my journey to find a bathroom. I walk towards the staircase, I feel as though I'll find one upstairs. When I reach the top step I knock on every door I walk past. There seems to be a never ending amount of doors which are all locked. Finally, at the very end of the hallway I come across a door which isn't locked. I reach my hand towards the door knob and begin to twist it when I hear voices on the other side. As I turn to walk away a girl opens the door. She looked like she had just finished some business, judging by her hair and the way her clothes were all scrunched up on her body.

"Hello?" She begins.

"I'm sorry I was just looking for a bathroom and I can't find one anywhere, sorry to bother you." I stutter.

"No it's fine, we're leaving now so you can use this room." She slurs.

"Okay..thanks." I murmur.

She walks off down the hallway stumbling every now and then. I turn back to the door and push it all the open, revealing Zach putting his shirt back on.

"Oh my god! What the hell Zach." I gag.

"Olivia?! Do you mind?" He yells in surprise.

"I can't believe..what the..EW!" I shout back.

He ignores me, and looks me up and down.

"What the f*ck are you wearing! What kind of nun dress is that?!" He shouts.

"Listen, I bought it before you texted me but that's not the point! Look at you..ew! This is too weird for me and I need the bathroom so please finish your business and leave, I'm busting." I yell.

"Oh my god how long have you been here? Has anyone touched you? Looked at you? I swear to god I will kill them all." He growls.

"Zach it's fine! I'm not a baby anymore. Now can you please just hop out..I need to go to the toilet." I exclaim.

"Jesus Christ whatever, I'm out of here. Have you seen Harry?" He asks.

"N-no. I haven't." I stutter.

Holy hell...so he IS here...

"Okay well just please be careful." He begs.

I nod, and gesture for him to get the hell out. As I walk across the room to the ensuite a sense of sickness invades my stomach as I look at the bed, gross. Once I finish in the toilet I make my way back down the hall. The staircase seems to never end but I finally make it to the bottom. The music appears to have gotten louder. With my drink in my hand I wander back to the lounge room to find Katie. She is nowhere to be seen. However, I do find Emma and her friend so I go ask her.

"Hey again! Have you seen Katie?" I smile.

"Oh hey Olivia! Yeah actually, she walked off with some guy like five minutes ago." She replied, whilst trying to concentrate on getting the small ball in the cup.

"Of course, thanks." I smile while playfully rolling my eyes.

I walk away from the crowd around the table and decide to head back outside. As I make my way down the hallway I spot Katie at the end. Shes not alone though, I still can't see who she's with. But I can definitely hear her giggling from here. I let out a laugh, her giggling is rather contagious. I watch in awkwardness as she leans in to kiss him. But then, I witnessed something that I should only experience in my deepest, darkest nightmares. The boys back is to me, and it's a little dark out there, but nothing can deny me of that deep laugh that I was so accustomed to so many years ago. And then, it all makes sense. The height, the large muscular build, the long chocolate curly hair. It was him, and I know it. I can't see his face yet, but he is exactly how I pictured him, but so much better standing before me, but with her. It's him, it's Harry. I watch in utter disbelief as Katie plays with her hair, flirting could never be so prominent. She flashes him an award winning smile..or a d*ck winning smile for that matter. As the seconds go by every little piece of faith I have falls away.

I take in a gasp of air so deep that it catches Katie's attention, her flirty personality disappears, and she suddenly becomes afraid. That's when Harry slowly turns around, obviously confused. The moment I'd been waiting for, but in the worst possible way. All of a sudden Katie isn't in the picture anymore, just Harry only. He is so, unbelievably perfect, just like I knew he would be. His green eyes bedazzle me first. His defined jawline, his pink lips, his entire face surely has been sculpted by God. I watch carefully at his reaction, the world is still spinning but it doesn't feel like it. He frowns at me in confusion as if he doesn't recognise me, but then it all seems to hit him, hard, like a truck.

"Olivia?" I hear him whisper my name in utter disbelief, but it seems to echo down the hallway right at me.