thirteen

I can't believe what is about to happen, my insides are absolutely shaking. His rough hands move gently over my skin. Out of the blue, his phone rings from his pocket. He lets out a sigh, his gaze drifts away from my lips to his pocket where he pulls out his phone.

"Its Zach." he informs me.

I take in a short breath of air and tell him to not let Zach know that I'm here with him. Harry laughs and asures me that he's got it covered.

"Hey man." he says.

I zone out of the conversation because I can't hear it anyways. Instead, I think about the moment we almost just shared, only to be ruined by my brother. Its like he has some sort of sibling sense. I am struggling to believe what has almost just happened; to say I'm feeling amazing would be an understatement. When he told me he thought of me as a little sister, I wanted to get up and walk off the cliff. It was so humiliating, but this certainly makes up for it. However, my confusion only grows. Why would he say that to me and then lean in to kiss me an hour later? I should stop complaining, because its going way better than I expected it would. Never in my mind would I think I'd ever get to have this kind of moment with him, because he's Harry Styles; and I am just little Livvie.

When Harry hangs up, he stands up and extends his hands out to help me up.

"We better get going Liv." he sighs.

He pulls me up gently with ease and brushes the debris off my back.

"Thanks mate." I grin.

"Are you going to brush my back off?" he frowns adorably.

"It would be my pleasure." I grin.

He turns around and bends at his knees so I can reach easily. As my hands swipe across his shoulders and back I can feel how toned his body is through his shirt. When I brush around the sides of his torso he flinches away and tenses his body, I look up to his face to see him trying to hide a smile.

"Mr Styles, do you happen to be ticklish?" I say with the straightest face I can manage.

"Absolutely not. I lost my tickle nerves a long time ago." He replies formally.

I shake my head at him and poke his side again. He flinches away and tries to hold his laugh back.

"You aren't proving your point very well." I tisk, whilst shaking my head again.

Then, he turns his head and locks eyes with mine. He slowly walks towards me, with every step he takes, I involuntarily take a step backwards. I have my hands stretched behind my back to make sure I don't knock into anything, but I feel the bark from a tree and realise he has me trapped.

"Are you ticklish, Olivia Grace Smith?" he murmurs with a smirk.

I feel my mouth go dry in seconds, trying to form a coherent sentence in my head.

"N-no." I gulp.

He puts one hand against the large tree next to my head, and his other hand slowly brushes down my arm.

"Mercy." I whisper breathlessly, trying to end this torturing tease.

He looks up at my face, eyes bright; he knows what he's doing, and he knows he's good. He leans in towards me, gently brushing the hair behind my ear.

"I don't believe in mercy." He whispers.

And as if he wasn't teasing me at all, he drops his hands, gives me a cheesy smile and brushes the remaining debris off his shorts.

"Cat caught your tongue?" He smirks.

"Not quite." I breathe, feeling extremely flustered.

I attempt to straighten my clothes and fix my hair.