chapter 8

"Mmmm" I yawned streching and turning my head to see Wess sitting up and staring at me. "Hey baby" he said kissing my forhead. "Hi babes" "How you feeling?" "Fine my back hurts like hell and I really need to pee" he laughed as I got up. "So, What are you doing today" I called from in the bathroom. "well i was planning on treating you and katy for lunch before I go to work." wess yelled back. "Hmmm sounds good, dont you need to go shopping for your work clothes?" I asked hopeing he'd already done It he hasnt been home much and its agrvating "Yes, I do. I actally should get going scence its already 11:00 babe" "Wow I selpt a long time I guess having 3 little ones take up all my food and engery is making me sleep" he laughed "I wouldnt call what you do sleeping you toss and turn all night." he told me kissing my cheek before leaving to go get dressed I sighed and touched my big babybump. "mommy loves you" i said rubbing it slightly smiling when They moved in reasponse. "Daddy loves you too" Wess told me kissing my lips them moving down to pat my belly and give it a slight kiss and walked out the door.

I pick up my phone and dail Katy's number 3 rings and she picked u. "Hey momma whats up" She giggled. " Not much wanna go to lunch with me and Wess later?" "Shure what time?" "Noon" "Ok babes ill be there" she hung up. I disided to take shower before leaving. After about an hour shower I got out and put on a pair of strechy pants andone of Wess's over sized shirts and a hoodie cuz im always cold. I dryed my wet hair sowly watching tv. * She stodd out in the crowd was a little too loud but thats why we love her* my phone rang it was katy's new ring tone I picked it up as soon as i reliezed it was ringing. "Ya?" I asked "Its noon and me and Wess are chilling at the resterrount where are you??" I gasped and looked at the clock/ "Crap I'll be right there I was watching tv." she kaughed and hung up. I Stood up and walked to my room to grab my comfy slip on shoes and put my hair in a messy ponytail and grabed my purse and keys then wlaked out the door. I my phone rang again and it was Wess "Hey babe I'm on my way Im going down the stairs now" I said as I started down the first flight of stairs "Ok dont rushh be carful see you in a bit." I smiled into the phone. "I love you" I said "I love you too" I picked up the pace when I hit the flat part of the stairs I wasnt paying attention wgen sudenly the stairs fell out from beneith me and became much closer as i tumbled down. My head craked against the last stair before I landed. Everything after that was Blurry and black.

"Nat? Nat baby wake up" A voice saidin a whisper. My head hurts so bad and I have no Idea why."Wess?" I asked I heard a sigh and felt somone grab onto my hand and squeeze. "Im right here babe Im right here" I open my eyes to see him sititng next to me with tears in his eyes. "Wess whats wrong?" I ask "Hunny do you rember anything?" "No" I said "Where am I?" I ask "The hopstital" "Why" "You fell down the stairs at the apartment 2 days ago" "OhMyGosh what? Are the babies ok?" Tiers forming in my eyes. "Im so sorry bab-sweety" He said touching my cheek. "Did I loose them all?" I asked touching my tummy. "No, Just one A little boy" He said wiping his eyes where the tears had fallen. "Are the others ok?" he nodded. "They said they should be fine but you have to be on bed rest, and if you feel wierd in any way you must come in a.s.a.p" He told me as the doctor walked in. "Hey huh, how are you feeling?" "Like Ive squashed by a bus and just lost my baby" i as i started to cry. Wess rubbed my hand and the doctor told him somthing but I couldnt understand it. I must have cryed my self to sleep because I woke up in my own bed. "Hey Hun, How ya doen?" Katy asked from next to me. I sighed. "I dont want to talk Katy" I said turning on my side scrunching my nose up in pain as i did so . "Ok hun, I'm here if you need me" she said before getting up and walking into the bathroom.