chapter 7

I know its short! i know it not edited! im just putting it out so u get an up date!!!!!!!!

================================================================================

JERRALYNN'S P.O.V!!!!!!!! :)

We're laying in my bed in each others arms. "Can you stay tonight?" i asked him. "No, I'm sorry" he told me. his phone then rang i looked at the screen and handed it to him. he walked out of the room to answer it. i over heard his side of the coversation. "Oh.... you ok?...... Ok, I'll be home later I promise!" he said. i got up out of bed and walked to were he was standing in the living room in only his jean shorts, his boxers showing a little. i had on a low tank top and short shorts i wraped my arms around his waist he hung up the phone and turned towards me and turned towards me with a lazy smirk playing on his lips. I reached on my tip toes and pressed mine to his, feeling the grin. Slowly his hands reached down and stroked my thighs, rising the shorts as much as they would go. I moved my hands from his back, bringing them up his chest, making sure to stroke each part with love.

His tong stroked my bottom lip, asking for entrance greedily. I smirked and kept my mouth seeld, making him give a low throaty growl and force my lips open with his tong.

Each time our tongs touched warm tingly feelings would spread through my body.

He romoved his handsx from my thighs, and inched my top up so he could grip the skin of my wait. My fingers new looped in his hair, started tugging, making him moan ever so quietly.

Breaking from the kiss to let us both breath, he started kissing down my neck, sucking and nipping in all the right places. He kept dodging my sensitive part, until my lags were wrapped round his hips and i was pushed against the wall of the appartment.

I locked my legs round his hips by hooking my anckles together, suporting myself and he pulled up my shirt, grinning at my green bra. His favorite bra of mine.

"How long do we have?" He smirked and started walking towards the bedroom again.

"2 or 3 hours. Plenty of time to get down." That was the end of all conversation as i was thrown on the bed, quickly followed by him.