chapter 2

• Dedicated to this is dedicated to all that have commented on the first 2 chapters I<3 you plz

OK! so i considered the comments i got in the last chapter and as i thought more about it, i did think it was a good idea so here you go!!! oh ya, comment vote fan! love ya'll

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up the next morning, the first place I went was the bathroom. Great, I thought. Here comes the morning sickness. "Hey you ready to go?" Katy asked.

"No I'm not going. Can you get my homework please?"

"Yeah get some sleep you look tired"

"Will do. I need some time alone to think of what to do."

"You do that. I'll tell everyone you're sick."

"Thanks"

"No problem" She left.

I went back to sleep for a while, then got up and thought about my options. Abortion was way out of the picture, because I would never kill my baby. That's murder! I'm not a firm believer in abortion at all. Sure some woman get raped, some of them don't ask for it, and some of them dress way to inappropriate and they get raped. But that's no reason to kill the unborn baby. I believe they should have the baby and give it up for adoption if they didn't want it. There are plenty of people out there that would kill for a baby. Some that have kids of their own already and some that can't have kids at all. Either way it would make a difference in someone's life.

Besides it's just as much Wess' fault as it is mine. Both of us were stupid. It's not the baby's fault, he or she didn't ask to be conseved. Adoption is a slight possiblity, it's so slight I'm not quite sure it's a real possiblity. But keeping the baby, whatever gender it may be, is also a possiblity, way more of a possiblity. I really need to speak to Wess about all of this.

I decided to take a nice relaxing shower. When I got out I went to Katy's room and grabbed some clothes, since I have a drawer here. I was slipping on a pair skinny jeans when my phone rang. Katy's name flashed on the screen, so I glanced at the clock and saw that it was lunch time. I answered "Hey!" I said brightly

"Hey" A deep sexy voice said. It was definitely not Katy, unless she went to get a gender change this morning and forgot to mention it. But I knew that wasn't the case. She's not the type. "It's Wess." The voice said again.

I let out a breath "Hey"

"Sorry about flipping out. I've been thinking and I think we need to talk. Okay?"

"Yeah I've been thinking to and I agree"

"Alright I'll see you after school"

"Okay"

"Bye" He hung up. I slipped on some shoes and started walking towards the bus stop. I got there just as the bus pulled up. A man maybe in his late thirty's got off and smiled at me. I got on quickly, and I noticed right away there were no available seats. I was just about to get off when I heard a little voice.

"You can have my seat miss" The voice said. It was a little girl about 6 or 7. She got up and went to sit on, what must have been her mothers lap.

"Thank you sweetie" I said to her as I sat down. When my stop came I got up and got off, waving to the little girl as they drove off. I walked towards the familiar building, the very one I left list night, and made my way up the stairs to Wess' place. I unlocked the door and went straight in to watch tv. I knew nothing would stop me. No one was here since Wess was a the school doing his job and they front door was locked.

As I watched tv, memories came running back into my head, making me smiled as I remembered them. The whole relationship between Wess and I started with me going to school with a massive hangover ......

(Flashback)

My head is killing me! Stupid party. Katy and I threw an insane party last night. I got up from the bed and went to go take a shower. When I walked into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror"Holy shit! My hair!" I screeched, but then flinched at the high pitched sound. My hair used to be about mid back. I loved my dark wavy hair, I would never cut it. Well i did apparently last night. It was now a little below my shoulder. I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple low cut tank top. I grabbed my black flats and walked outside, then down the street to Katy's. She was sitting outside with sunglasses on. The ride to school was silent, we where savoring the peace. When we pulled up people where walking slowly and shhing others. Good we weren't the only ones. I walked straight to homeroom. I sat in my normal seat in the back, next to my other best friend Beka.

"Oh my God Nat, did you hear Mr. Rihno quite yesterday and now there's this new guy who's gonna fill in. Nobody has seen him yet!" She whispered in my ear

"Hmmm" I said shooing her away. I laid my head on my desk and blocked every thing out. Until a deep sexy voice called my name.

"Natalie Edwards right?" I looked up to see a very good looking man in his early twenties with blondish brown hair and oh my God amazing blue eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Please sit up" He said staring into my eyes. I did as he said, but rolled my brown eyes. In the process i moved my blonde hair out of my face and listened as he called every onesname for attendance. He didn't say their names like he did mine, and I liked it.

(End Flashback)