Chapyy 13

TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in my bed with the girls laying next to me sleeping. I quietly slipped out of bed and went to find Zach. It wasn’t too hard, because he was asleep on the couch.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" I asked sitting on his stomach.

"No room." he mumbled.

"The girls have their own beds." I said, he gave a quick nod.

"I didn't want to wake them up." I just looked at him. "Don't give me that look missy.” he said pushing me off his stomach.

"I have to get ready to go to the park." I said laying on him.

"You don't have to.” he said running his hand over my back.

"Yes I do. I need to get this over with." I said closing my eyes. I really do not want to go. "Will you come with?" I ask him.

"If I do can I stay in the car because if I don't I'll end up punching him for you." He whispered

"Ok, then you'll go?"

"Yeah, go get dressed." I walked off to my room and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark purple tank top. After changing, I put on a pair of black flip-flops and put up my hair.

"Mommy?" I heard Avery call from next door. I walked over to see her and Addy wearing matching dresses. They were white and had little pink flowers across the waist as a belt.

"You guys look so pretty!" I said kneeling down to give them a hug. "Can I do your hair please?" I asked.

"Yay!" They said at the same time and ran off to the bathroom.

"Better go do their hair before they go crazy." Zach told me. I laughed and followed them. I put their hair in little pigtails on the tops of their heads.

"There you go! Go to daddy and get on your shoes ok?" I told them they quickly ran off. I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail letting my bangs fall to the side.

"Nat? What shoes?" Zach asked from they twins’ room.

"The white ones! DUH!" I said walking through the apartment.

"Sh!" I heard Katy giggle from her room.

"Katy! We're going out, we got the girls!" I said knocking on the door.

"Ok! You be back later?" she asked

"Yeah, well if Zach isn't arrested." I said laughing.

"Why would he- Oh! The park!" She said. I guess Zach filled her in last night.

"Yeah the park." I said.

"Do you want me to come?" She asked.

"No, I think I’m good." I told her truthfully.

"You sure?"

"Yes." No. Okay, maybe not.

"Ok, bye babes have fun!" she said sarcastically

"Oh yeah! Bye babes."

"She brought home her boy toy from work last night." Zach said loudly as he walked past the door.

"Did not- li-" Katy screamed. But was cut off by Zach's best friend and our co-worker Seth.

"Hey Nat!" He yelled, Katy squealed and opened the door. She was wearing his tee shirt and a pair of PJ pants.. that were mine.

"Those are my pants!" I said she blushed.

"I know... I kinda stole them… uhm, last week." She said, and I slapped her arm softly.