chappy 11

Hey my wonderfuls!!!!! I love you guys to pluto and back!!! Thanks for waiting so paintntly! Next chap should be out soon! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! U guys have proved yu can!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! It means so much! Tell me what you like, what you hate, Tell me everything!!!

Well its short but a rele important chapter! I love ya!

.

WESS'S POV!!!

"Bye." She said as I walked out the door.

"I'll be back." She smiled and kissed me.

"You smell like my perfume." She said

"Shit, I got some axe in the car that I'll use." I told her. She shook her head and laughed.

I walked away and got in the car, spraying axe over my shirt and pants so Nat couldn't smell her perfume. The ride home was fast, considering there was no traffic. When I pulled in Nat was sitting on the porch with the babies in their car seats.

"Hey baby." I said smiling she looked up she looked really tired.

"Hi." she said sounding pissed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Wes, just nothing." With that she stood up and picked up both car seats and walked in the house.

"Nat." I said she turned her head towards me.

"What now?"

"What did I do?"

"What didn't you do, is more like it. You know damn well the twins had a doctor’s appointment. But I couldn't take them because I didn't have a car, so now I have to redo the appointment." She said walking into the living room.

"You never told me that." I said lying I knew they had an appointment.

"Yes I did!" She whisper yelled at me I rolled my eyes. She grabbed both babies out of their car seats and walked up the stairs. After a few minutes she came back down.

"Your so distant lately!" I told her.

"Me!?" She asked eyes wide.

"Yes you! You hardy ever talk to me! What is his name?" I asked she looked shocked.

"I never talk to you! I never talk to you? You’re never home for me to talk to! And what who's name!?" She whisper screamed.

"The guy you’re cheating on me with!" She gasped.

"Do You Seriously think that I have time to fucking cheat on you?!"

"Yes! You don't do anything!"

"I don't do anything! I've sat at home for five fucking weeks and taken care of your kids! I Haven't seen most of my friends because the drive is to far for them to make! I don't even have time to sleep any more Wes! I'm not cheating on you!"

"Then why are you so effen distant!?"

"I don’t know maybe because you’re never home. Or because I've literally have been running on three hours of sleep a night. Or maybe because you don’t even care anymore! Or because I'm doing everything! Or because I know you aren't working over time! Or maybe I'm not the distant one! I'm the one who has been with the girls since the day they were born! You haven't been home in three weeks Wes, three weeks! And when you are home you are watching TV or texting you never hold them or do anything! You promised me I wasn’t doing this alone!" she said tears falling down her face.

"What are you trying to say!?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"Sh! Don’t wake them up! And what I'm trying to say is that Maybe your the one cheating"

"How could you!" I said.

"Well!" she reached over to the table where my phone was.

"Don’t" I said.

"Why?"

"Just don’t." She took the phone and looked at it for a moment, then threw it. She ran up the stairs and came back down with the babies and a diaper bag.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know." She said tears falling down her face as she buckled the girls in their seats.

"Fine" I said. After she left I sent a text Jerralyn and told her to come over.