The Chronicles of Dream. Exotic male dancer. Chapter 4

Dream took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage, all the ladies in the audience screamed like high school girls at a music concert. The air was filled with electricity and Dream could feel it, tangibly. He stood in the middle of the stage and soaked up the atmosphere. Another deep breath.
He looked out at the frenized patrons, a few bills began to fly on the stage as the song he had been rehearsing for the next show came on, willy taylor - taste u.
Another deep breath.
He closed his eyes and ran his hands down his body. He stepped closer to the edge and grabbed a female's hand and let her run her hands down his body too.
Dream took the screams as fuel and it ignited his hips! He was on and ready.
He moved in time with the beat and and slowly took his clothes off one by one and toss them into the audience.
By the time the song ended, he was drenched in sweat and covered with bills sticking to his skin.
Sigh of relief, big grin and he exited the stage.

At the end of night, the guys were cheering him on
"Listen this guy killed it tonight! "
"Wow, amazing..... dude you a natural. Whore is in your blood!"
Dream grinned in between sips of his magnum. He was just as shocked as they were,
"Hi guys," in bubbled Dj Sparkle
"Hi sparkles, " said lickit.
The guys mumbled their Hi s
"Good show newbie"
"Thanks" Dream answered staring into her bountiful cleavage.
"Anyway guys. Got to run seeya. Bye newbie. " and out she went.
"Hey guys, looks like Dreams got a crush!" Alex announced
The guys all gave a raucious laugh
"Good luck," said whiskey, "she is gay...!"