Chronicles of Dream...... Exotic Dancer

Dorian was still hyped up on his drive home. He was reliving the entire night; the screams were still deafening him, he could still smell the hot sex in the air and his pockets were weighed down with his cut of the loot.
Cruising down Port Henderson drive his mind switched to Dj Sparkles.
What was her name? He still didn't get the name of the nubian goddess with bountiful cleavage. He couldn't believe she wasn't playing for his team, he could definitely see himself sliding his dick between those juicy melons.
Finally he pulled up at his gate, parked and walked inside in house.
After taking off his boots he started to watch highlights of the English Premier league and dozed off.

***************************

Dorian barely caught his breath as he got the last available seat in his class. He snuggled down and tried to look invisible.
"How nice of you to join us Mr. Whyte"
Dorian cringed, Mrs. Miller was always very harsh. He mumbled an apology and carried on.
Finally 2 hours lately class was over and he could leave. He now has an assignment to start, thank you do much Mrs. Miller.
"Just a moment Mr. Whyte."
Dorian sighed he was almost through the door.
"Mrs. Miller?"
"Take a seat please."' He sat.
"I noted that you were late to class and this hasn't been the first. Is everything ok"
"I'm ok, thank you for your concern Mrs. Miller."
Dorian took up his bag and began to walk away.
"Well I hope your new nighttime job doesn't keep you too tired Mr. Whyte."