Chronicles of Dream....... Exotic Dancer

Sparks hated to admitted but she was a little impressed with Dorian. He was hot and seeing him with his locks loose and slightly curly made her moist. For reason she always liked arrogant men. He was bold. 

 All the guys thought she was a lesbian and she liked it that way. They wouldn't hit on her so hard.

She wondered what Dorian tasted like, dark chocolate? Warm spices? 

Sparks knew this Deejay gig was just a way to get her alone. Fine she would play his game a little.  Maybe she should make the next move. 

Sparks enjoyed playing at the birthday party, she like apart of the teen girls club again. She had met with the client 2 days later and discussed all the details. The date had been pushed forward as they wanted the birthday girl to get to spent time with her dad overseas. So by the end of the month the party was being held in their back yard. It was a pool party and everyone was in swimwear, eating snacks and dancing to music.

 At the end of the party, Tonya, the mother of the teen invited her to stay back for cake and a goody bag to take home.

She sat out in the yard nibble on her cake and licking icing off her finger. She knew Dorian was watching her.  She used her index finger to scoop up white fluffy icing on her and stuck it in her mouth. She worked the finger in and out of her mouth, pausing occasionally to give the finger a few big licks.  She looked over at him, his mouth opened, she winked and walked away.

Dorian had taken her and her equipment to the party and was in the process of loading it in the back of his vehicle to take her back home. She had on plain white tee over her bikini top. She stood behind Dorian and as he turned around he came chest with her breasts. He didn't move but stared into her eyes. Sparks didn't blink.

"I liked the show."

She knew he didn't mean her skills mixing music. 

"I thought i had you figured out Dj Sparks." He sat on the floor of his car trunk and looked at her exposed thighs. Thick dark and glistening , he wished her could wrap those around his neck.

She propped up her leg on his thigh, "Tie my laces please."

He took his time and tied them, then he got up, and without warning picked her up and placed her on the floor of the trunk, her back against a small speaker box. Dorian was between her thighs now pressing forward. He captured her lips with his own and moaned.

He gently nibbled on her lips before licking them with tongue prodding her open her mouth. After a few seconds of resistance, she moaned and opened her mouth. Dorian deepened the kiss and she rested her hands on her chest. After a few sizzling moments her stopped.

"How about I take you home now?"

Sparks hadn't caught her breath yet.