Chronicles of Dream...... Exotic Dancer continued

"Oh fuck yeah."
Dorian bit into his lower lip as Zara 'Dj Sparks' Spencer enveloped his cock into her mouth. She used one hand to stroke his dick while her other free hand to massaged his sac. He moaned deeply as she worked his cock up and down. He thought he would die when she started to slurp his sac and cover them with salvia.  Sparks moaned deep in her throat as she looked up at him with mischief in her eyes.  She then licked his cock from base to tip then back down with the reverse side of her tongue. Dorian was about to blow he could feel it; any minute now he was going to cover her face with hot white liquid.
Sparks opened her mouth and all Dorian heard was 'beep beep beep'
His alarm was going off.
He woke up cursing. That was an amazing dream and his cock was hard as a rock.
"Damn."
He pulled the sheets off his body and started to think about the dream. Dorian palmed his erection and started to work his erection. He hissed as he thought about her pierced tongue licking his tip. Now his hips were pumping faster into his hand, he could feel Sparks making big sloppy circles on his sac, he pumped harder, his hips slightly off the bed, head tilted back , mouth opened. He was almost there, he touched his pecs,his nipples and got blinded by white light as an orgasm rocked him, spilling cum all over his abdomen.
"Fuck" he had to get this girl.

The guys gathered together later that day in the gym. It was another rehearsal day for a show on Mother's day. They were all brainstorming ideas for the theme of the show , colours, songs and customes.
Ricky and Alex were really pushing a bdsm theme . Raine man, whisky and Adam were advocating for a whole garden of Eden theme. The debate was on, very loudly on.
Alex walked in mid cackles and name calling with a grave look on his face that immediately caught everyone's attention.
"What's happening Alex?"  Ricky asked.
Alex took his usual seat at the top of the group. He stroked his chin for a while before answering, measuring his words.
"It's come to my attention that a few  members are planning to leave us for another group. Sean and Adam, as you noted they did not perform in our last show,now we know why."
There was silence, a pin falling would have echoed.
A tick was starting to show in Alex's jaw.
"Does anyone have anything to say ?" Alex said with an 'I dare anyone to say anything messed up look'.
'If I'm going to be honest, I know why they left and I don't think you will like it Alex, but there was some truth to it." Stallion looked very pointedly at Alex, "I almost joined them."